Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He "predicted" 2 recent aircrashes and coming SQ 879 crash in 27 Sept 2016 in WSSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He "predicted" 2 recent aircrashes and coming SQ 879 crash in 27 Sept 2016 in WSSS

He "predicted" 2 recent air crashes and coming SQ 879 crash in 27 Sept 2016 in WSSS.

How reliable is he ? Is the letter a fake ?

airasia-transasia-crash-prediction-01.jpgairasia-transasia-crash-prediction-02.jpgairasia-transasia-crash-prediction-03.jpg
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

why isn't he publish this after first crash? So next one is .....2016 so we can only then confirm he is right. But if crash in 2016 doesn't occur, then he saved a lot of lives?
    I'm going to walk a dog now
    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Amper,

Sounds like a more worthwhile exercise than believing that bloke. These days anything can be faked or so-called 'predicted'. By 2016 nobody is going to remember his prediction anyway.

Birdie,

My profile pic (or avatar) on the left of my posts is an example- it's fake. It shows a light twin prop aircraft in the eyeline of a couple of pilots of a DC9 who seem completely oblivious to it. I had (some years ago) added a caption to it. 'A highly trained and skilled professional pilot would never allow himself to be distracted, even for a brief instant, from his responsibility of looking after the welfare of his aircraft and passengers.'

OOPS.jpeg

Regards,
      Gregg
      Last edited by fungus; 2015-02-24, 01:18.
      YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Working...
      X