Peach Air 1998

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peach Air 1998

I am looking for information on Peach Air that flew Tristar TF-ABM on charter flights. Who owned them? (were they a sub of British Caledonian)
    My wife and I flew Manchester -Paphos on it 18th October 1998 and were due to return on it 25th October.
    There was a delay of a few hours on our return due to, we were told at Paphos, the demise of the airline. We finally returned on another Tristar EI-CNN of Aer Turas.The flight being memorable for the draughts coming from the rear panels/window as we sat in the rear seats.(couldn't recline)

I cannot verify if the registration is correct, but the Tristars where owned by Air Atlanta Icelandic.

Lockheed L-1011 TriStar - MSN 1072 - TF-ABM 17/05/1996 - 01/11/1999 owned by Air Atlanta Icelandic, but leased to various Airlines.

Lockheed L-1011 TriStar - MSN 1054 - TF-ABH 25/01/1996 - 01/11/1998 owned by Air Atlanta Icelandic, but leased to various Airlines.
    Aviation website for aircraft and airline information (flight, photo, travel, fleet listing, production list of Airbus Boeing Douglas Embraer Dash, ATR, Sukhoi, Saab...), plane photos for planespotters, flightlog database, aviation news, aviation store.

Lockheed L-1011 TriStar - MSN 1022 - TF-ABE 01/12/1998 - 01/11/1999 owned by Air Atlanta Icelandic, but leased to various Airlines.
    Aviation website for aircraft and airline information (flight, photo, travel, fleet listing, production list of Airbus Boeing Douglas Embraer Dash, ATR, Sukhoi, Saab...), plane photos for planespotters, flightlog database, aviation news, aviation store.

According to this article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peach_Air the Parent company was Caledonian Airways.
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-11-24, 18:15.
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Thanks for reply Speedbird. the wiki link solves the problem.
      There is an article about British Caledonian in the December edition of Airliner World but no mention of Peach Air under the Caledonian Airways brand.

Comment

Working...
      X