Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second Chance for the Hinterland--Free Box with Restrictions??? :::)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Chance for the Hinterland--Free Box with Restrictions??? :::)

How many FR24 "Free Boxes" have been returned under terms of the "Gift"?

Almost all of the responders to increase coverage didn't ever hear anything beyond the auto responder message requesting more information. FR24s CRM software is good at slicing and dicing requests on the way to the trash. I would suppose Mike was looking at the CRM statistics for those 1,000 he emailed because I know of no one that received that email requesting requirements for equipment.

My information was specific in the original reply to the auto responder. Hearing nothing in return like the 1,000s I did my own thing.

Point here is, since the original information is gone at FR24, we would like to know how to get back in line since we have demonstrated the commitment to put up a system on FR24 and keep it online 24/7.

John

T-RPVD1

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Originally posted by paradiselost View Post
    Almost all of the responders to increase coverage didn't ever hear anything
    More than 300 receivers has been shipped and another 100 are approved for shipment so there sure are many applicants getting receivers.

didn't ever hear anything beyond the auto responder message requesting more information.
    I'm not involved in the application process and I know nothing about your application, but I know that if you get a "requesting more information" you should supply that information.

How many FR24 "Free Boxes" have been returned under terms of the "Gift"
    Once again, not my table. But I would guess about 10-15.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      I'm not involved in the application process and I know nothing about your application, but I know that if you get a "requesting more information" you should supply that information.
      Obviously, there ought to be someone in charge sending a "Dear John" email to those supplying requested information saying "At this time you do not meet our criteria but feel free to reapply if we make the offer again." Silence adds insult to injury in a "public relation" sense.

The title of the thread says it all. Is there a Second Chance without going into statistics?

Mike you are appreciated in spite of all the ball dropping.

John

T-RPVD1

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Comment

Working...
      X