Mail to the support email address bouncing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail to the support email address bouncing

I've been emailing MikeC at the support email address over the the last couple of weeks and now my replies are bouncing.
    _________

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: support@fr24.com Technical details of permanent failure: Message rejected by Google Groups. Please visit http://mail.google.com/support/bin/a...&answer=188131 to review our Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    _________

Three bounces so far. Any ideas?

Tnx

Also, vBulletin sucks. ;-)
    Rob, VK6UFO
    F-YPPH3
    o410E

Troubleshoot delivery issues with Postmaster Tools Gmail Postmaster Tools provides senders with metrics on parameters such as reputation, spam rate, feedback loop, etc. It can help you prevent your em

says

Why has Gmail blocked my messages?
    Here at Gmail, we work very hard to fight spam. While in some cases we may classify a message as spam and deliver it to the spam folder, we also try to find ways to reduce the amount of spam being sent to Gmail in general. If we detect that a message has a strong likelihood of being spam, we’ll block the message from being sent to Gmail.

A message might be blocked if it contains suspicious-looking or spammy text or if the sending IP has had a history of sending unsolicited messages.

Is all of the mail I’m sending being blocked?

It’s likely that only a subset of the messages which have a strong likelihood of being spam are being blocked and not all of your messages. However, to help improve your deliverability, we recommend reviewing our Bulk Sender Guidelines.

If you’re forwarding mail to Gmail and your domain1 also forwards spam, we recommend reviewing our mail forwarding best practices.

So Gmail identifies your email as spam. I guess there is nothing we can do about it. You can try to use the support form instead http://www.flightradar24.com/contact-us

Comment

Hopefully google will fix gmail soon otherwise I won't have some required instructions.
      Rob, VK6UFO
      F-YPPH3
      o410E

Comment

Originally posted by VK6UFO View Post
        Hopefully google will fix gmail soon otherwise I won't have some required instructions.
        Try using a new Email address, normaly does the trick.
        AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Originally posted by VK6UFO View Post
          As Mike says, use the contact form:

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Comment

Working...
          X