Gold Navigation Route lines Close to Atlantic Track Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Navigation Route lines Close to Atlantic Track Lines

I don't know what else to title this thread, or how to ask my question. On the FR24 map on the east coast, real close to where the Oceanic track lines start, is a set of bright gold lines. What do these indicate and what is their purpose?

I understand the Oceanic track, it's just these I'm not sure of.
    Attached Files

It looks like you have Aeronautical Charts set. Go to the Gear icon and select Map. Scroll down and select None to remove.
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoCenter View Post
      I don't know what else to title this thread, or how to ask my question. On the FR24 map on the east coast, real close to where the Oceanic track lines start, is a set of bright gold lines. What do these indicate and what is their purpose?

I understand the Oceanic track, it's just these I'm not sure of.
      I'd suggest that what you are seeing are the air routes leading into the oceanic entry/exit points.

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
        It looks like you have Aeronautical Charts set. Go to the Gear icon and select Map. Scroll down and select None to remove.

I set my map so the aeronautical chart WOULD show, I just didn't see anything on the FR24 blog about these lines near the oceanic track, and wanted to hopefully learn more about them and what they signify, how it works, etc

Comment

Working...
        X