Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about FR24 Database

Hello,
    Questions about updating the aircraft database on Fr24.
    1 / Difference between airline and operator? What to do when an airplane belongs to a rental company and it flies everyday for a regular airline?
    2 / Why on Fr24, sometimes we have the names of companies associated with their aircraft (example private fleet of Google or the French car manufacturer RENAULT) and sometimes, the status is "Private Owner"?

Thank you but I asked the question on the forum and no one has ever answered.

Originally posted by bsu3 View Post
    Hello,
    Questions about updating the aircraft database on Fr24.
    1 / Difference between airline and operator? What to do when an airplane belongs to a rental company and it flies everyday for a regular airline?
    As I understand-

Airline - prime Commercial IATA Airline who operates airframe on regular sheduled route

Operator - Operator of aircraft although not major airline

anz.JPG

2 / Why on Fr24, sometimes we have the names of companies associated with their aircraft (example private fleet of Google or the French car manufacturer RENAULT) and sometimes, the status is "Private Owner"?

Thank you but I asked the question on the forum and no one has ever answered.
    Private = non commercial/business (owned by individuals) - no IATA designation or request to be kept private in BARR.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      As I understand-

Airline - prime Commercial IATA Airline who operates airframe on regular sheduled route

Operator - Operator of aircraft although not major airline

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9516[/ATTACH]

Private = non commercial/business (owned by individuals) - no IATA designation or request to be kept private in BARR.
      Merci beaucoup

Comment

Working...
      X