No announcement yet.

ICAO code allocation ranges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said, you are not doing any CRC correction. Add --fix , and I think that will remove the faulty decodes.

/M
    F-ESDF1, F-ESGG1, F-ESGP1, F-ESNK1, F-ESNV2, F-ESNV3 F-ESSL4, F-ESNZ7, F-LFMN3
    T-ESNL1, T-ESNL2, T-ESGR15
    P-ESIA, P-ESIB, P-ESGF, P-ESSN, P-EFMA
    mrmac (a) fastest.cc

Comment

Thanks, I've added that in. I'm going through now and purging all of the known dodgy codes (quite a few more had shown up since my original post and were similarly out-of-range of any allocations). I'll see if anything new shows up. I noticed that all of them had shown up on only one occasion each, which is certainly possible for ordinary aircraft (especially non-locals) but does lend weight to the spuriousness of them. I also have 260 minutes' observation of 000000 but that seems like it might be a different thing.

I'll post back here after a while if anything has (or hasn't) cropped up with --fix in operation. Meanwhile, I have a bunch more codes to research in case they're real. We had a Royal Jordanian G650 over the other day – one of only two aircraft I've captured in the 4xxxxx range. It's amazing what comes into this little place on the bottom of the world.

Comment

Two more have appeared:

5d849c between 2018/01/15 23:26 - 23:30
        44d310 between 2018/01/17 05:44 - 05:48

Comment

Working...
        X