FR24 not remembering login details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR24 not remembering login details

Ever since FR24 upgraded its site I have to login the long way. "Remember me" does NOT "Remember Me". Others got this problem?
    I have four PC,s and its the same for all.

Thats possibly why. You can't have too many consecutive logins.

Else it's usually ad blockers disallowing cookies

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

More details about it on the Subscription plans page.
      The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

SESSIONS (Silver Plan)
      Maximum number of simultaneous logins on all platforms. As a Silver Plan subscriber, you are able to be logged in to 2 devices/ browsers simultaneously. If you log in from a 3rd device, you will be logged out from the device with the oldest session.

SESSIONS (Gold Plan & Business Plan)
      Maximum number of simultaneous logins on all platforms. As a Gold Plan/Business Plan subscriber, you are able to be logged in to 3 devices/ browsers simultaneously. If you log in from a 4th device, you will be logged out from the device with the oldest session.
      Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2017-08-20, 06:13.
      Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
      [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Although I have four PC,s I always logged off one PC before logging on to the next, Have changed my password and it seems better! lets hope

Comment

Working...
        X