This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chat bans

i got banned for saying shut up, how pathetic, then got banned again for going back on
    fr24chat you get banned for nothing its pointless

i got told too stop it by a new member i said what?shut up and got banned for disrespect by delcomp
    i dont suggest it it is a load of old tosh, nobody speaks bout planes, when we do we get told to behave and speak about fr24, even though some of the flights show up!
    Last edited by dylanjgrant; 2013-12-18, 18:35.

Originally posted by dylanjgrant View Post
    i got banned for saying shut up, how pathetic, then got banned again for going back on
    fr24chat you get banned for nothing its pointless

i got told too stop it by a new member i said what?shut up and got banned for disrespect by delcomp
    i dont suggest it it is a load of old tosh, nobody speaks bout planes, when we do we get told to behave and speak about fr24, even though some of the flights show up!
    Dylan,
    You dont get banned from the chat 'for nothing' and if you'd allow the moderators to do their job and not tell guys to 'shut up' then you have nothing to worry about. I wasnt on at the time but knowing Del, I'm sorry but you more than likely deserved it. We dont always notice every single post (it's difficult to monitor every word- at least, it is for me) and if you bring something to the attention of a moderator that he may have missed and you've found objectionable, he can handle it for you. I'm often commenting- let the moderators do the moderating. I'd like to modify that somewhat- 'help' the moderators do the moderating.

Regards,
    Gregg
    Last edited by fungus; 2013-12-18, 21:01.
    YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

It was for user baiting/PMs

I have just reviewed the logs.

You don't insult someone and tell them to stop watching x-rated material on a public arena for your own enjoyment or gain. Nor continue said baiting after being warned about it, then use single syllable answers to respond to the 2nd warning question of if you really wanted to be removed with assistance and not expect any repercussion

To later appear to attempt to start it again and evade the temporary 72hr holiday by re-joining with another account to continue it.

As pointed out during this saga, a little stirring between people that know each others backgrounds is to be expected. But continuing it in a public space as deep and personal as you did (or PM messaging for that matter) after the fact is not.

The chat is moderated away from this forum (different admins), Bans cannot be lifted by Mike etc as that is not the way the software works so posting here will not help.

The chatroom is controlled in a way that every new visitor receives a welcoming experience or assistance as they join as required. Not join smack into the middle of such "conversations" as you were in the middle of.

Long term members and others alike seem to forget it is a public areana and treat it as their personal banter playgrounds. There are other places this can be done
      Last edited by Oblivian; 2013-12-18, 21:15.
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
      X