Posts being ignored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posts being ignored

What is the point of having a section dedicated to aircraft updates & changes if the information provided by the users gets ignored. I (and others) have provided numerous new hex additions for the database and now nearly a month later they still have not been added, yet the separate 'new aircraft to the database' url link gets new aircraft added every day, presumably from other external sources.

If the admin here are not interested in user contributions then what is the point of having a forum for it? You may as well delete it. If users take the time to hunt these down and pass them on for inclusion, the very least the admin team should do is thank them for the contribution if they cannot be bothered to add them to the database.

The posts are not being ignored, 3-4 persons are adding and updating data almost daily. If we have missed something just post again and we will fix it.
    Me personally added and fixed over 500 routes and aircraft last week, directly from the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      The posts are not being ignored, 3-4 persons are adding and updating data almost daily. If we have missed something just post again and we will fix it.
      Me personally added and fixed over 500 routes and aircraft last week, directly from the forum.
      Well they were posted in the correct thread but ignored. Posts #246 and #270 if you look, yet all of Arion's endless posts before, in between and after have all been added. Perhaps if he didn't make a new post for every single aircraft then other people's wouldn't get lost/missed/whatever? I fail to understand why he can't put all his new entries into one post, or better still make him a db editor so he can put them all in directly and save 2 people having to type out the same stuff twice.

Comment

Originally posted by rik130 View Post
        or better still make him a db editor so he can put them all in directly and save 2 people having to type out the same stuff twice.
        Now that's a good idea.
        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Working...
        X