Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emirates Registrations wanted for specific flights

Hi

I am after the EK B777 registrations for the EK658 DXB to MLE dep 04.20 (Dubai time) on 1st August and EK659 MLE to DXB Departing 11.00 Male time on 8th August

I think they may EBK and EMV but would like this confirmed

would appreciate your help

Andy

This doesn't answer your question, but out of curiosity I looked up EK658 on various tracking sites. As of this post, it's tracked in real time on flightaware.com but doesn't show up on FR24 or PlaneFinder at all. The plane is not even appearing even though nearby flights do appear. Unfortunately, FA doesn't seem to publish past tail numbers that I could find. But it's curious that this flight doesn't even show up in real time on FR24 or PF even though nearby Emirates flights do appear.

ps: EK658 just showed up in real time on FR24 with radar 'F-VRMH2' as it got closer to the coast of India and the Maldives. Must be the long 'no signal' times from the ADS-B receivers over the Arabian Sea that causes that flight to disappear from FR24 and PF. Not sure why that would happen when flights half way over the Pacific and Atlantic typically register.
    Last edited by Sam26K; 2015-09-28, 03:45.

Comment

Working...
    X