What could this be ? ATTACK2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What could this be ? ATTACK2

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

I found this and i dont know what it was. Can somebody help me please ?

FR24 doesn't decode all aircraft details see "Visibility on Flightradar24" on "Read This First" the flightradar24 logo at the top of the screen

Comment

This is probably an aircraft from the German Airforce on a training exercise.
      Military flights use tactical callsigns which are not assigned to individual aircraft.
      These planes do not actively send their data, that is why you saw it via the FR24 MLAT system.

Comment

2009 it was used in the UK

ATTACK F-15E USAFE 48FW / 492FS LN Lakenheath
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Checked the hex code at www.airframes.org. Didnt give an plane ID but indicated that the hex code it assigned to Germany.
          Seeing that it flying between the GAF airbases and training areas in Lower Saxony it made sense to assume that its plane from the GAF.

Then checked with http://www.live-military-mode-s.eu. This indicates that it is a Tornado from TLwG-33 .

Comment

Working...
          X