Military aircraft on Premium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military aircraft on Premium

A few weeks ago I requested info on viewing mil aircraft and it was suggested that Iwent premium and paid £24fee only to find mil aircraft appearing on Fr24&Fr24Pro free for a short time before being inconsistent .Is premium going to improve or have I spent my Fee for nothing.

Can you point out where/who? As it appears you only created your account today. Which presumably means you didn't ask on here and asked on facebook and were given suggestions by other users rather than someone 'in the know'? In which case that appears incorrect.

There needed to be a testing phase for MLAT, and as a result the way to test it was to release it to the smaller group of premium users. Once changes were made to a point it was ready for general release. It was opened up to the general public users also.

And as such, as it is public domain use and not a closed membership function do not be surprised to find some you were expecting to see not show up. It has been talked about many times, and will not be elaborated on again. However if a request to hide some aircraft (for obvious nation-sensitive political reasons) comes in it is done so.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
    X