Planespotter Log/Database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planespotter Log/Database

As a new planespotter, I am in the process of creating a new log in Excel to log my spots. For those of you that have been doing this for a while, what are the "standard" categories to include on the spreadsheet? Also, any special recommendations?

On a side note.....If I have the Flight# and aircraft type of an aircraft, is there anywhere I can do to do a reverse lookup on the flight# to get the registration# for that particular aircraft? Thanks, all help is greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by SWMcCaig View Post
    On a side note.....If I have the Flight# and aircraft type of an aircraft, is there anywhere I can do to do a reverse lookup on the flight# to get the registration# for that particular aircraft? Thanks, all help is greatly appreciated.
    The Aviation Database will allow you to search for an historic flight by Flight number:

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Comment

Originally posted by FR24support View Post
      The Aviation Database will allow you to search for an historic flight by Flight number:

http://www.flightradar24.com/data
      Please note that the data section is currently under rework due too the "Flightradar24 Next Generation" update. That means the some data may be incorrect right now.

Comment

Working...
      X