Thomson Dreamliner Training Flights.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomson Dreamliner Training Flights.

G-TUIB / TOM951 is at Cardiff until 10:45, then moves to Prestwick until about 4pm, then to DSA until 17:45 before returning to Manchester.

Airline: Thomson Airways
    Flight: TOM951
    Aircraft: Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner (B788)
    Reg: G-TUIB

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-06-04, 09:09.
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

G-TUIA / TOM912 currently testing around Newquay

Comment

Originally posted by f2f
      Hi all. TOM952,G-TUIB been to Cardiff about an hour ago, now travelling north to Prestwick.
      TOM912,G-TUIA,was there about 1015am doing circuits.
      today 5th.
      I just caught a couple of photos og TUIA landing at Manchester at 16:25 (ish). Very nice too!

Comment

dreamliner in cardiff airport

Comment

Hmmm! I think Thomson may be playing a game. I watched G-TUIB arrive at Manchester this morning, then I saw another Thomson plane, I think it may have been a 767, and it was decked out the same as the 787 and I think it may also have had "living the dream" on the body. I will check my photos.
          Oh. My mistake. The 767 (G-OBYG) was in the new Thomson livery but didn't include the "living the dream" message.
          However, while G-TUIA has "living the dream painted just behind the front door, G-TUIB doesn't have that. It has "Alfie" instead!
          Alfie???
          Last edited by Kelvin; 2013-06-06, 17:50. Reason: update

Comment

Tom 912 cruising slowly around Newquay again for most of the afternoon.

Comment

DREAMLINER MANCHESTER MOVEMENTS ANYOBDY GOT ANY IDEAS OF DEP TIME OUT OF MANCHESTER IN MORNING I PRESUME IT GOING TO NEWQUAY - LONDON GATWICK DONT KNOW IF IT LANDS BACK AT MAN THOUGH
              MANGED TO SEE IT COUPLE OF TIMES DURING LAST WEEK I POST SOME PHOTOS FROM LAST MONDAY LATER

Comment

YES ALL THE THOMPSON FLEET ARE BEING PAINTING UP WITH SAME LIVERY ON AS DREAMLINER SO YOU WERENT SEEING THINGS DONT KNOW WHY G- TUIB IS CALLED ALIFE IT UNSUAL NAME G- TUIC DELIVERED INTO MAN 14TH JUNE

Comment

PHOTO LOOKS GREAT BEHIND THE BLUE SKY TODAY

Comment

Originally posted by f2f
                    TOM958 returning to MAN from Hanover.
                    TOM912,regn G-TUIA,was last seen a couple of hours ago from Newquay towards Bournemouth.
                    G-TUIA has been at Gatwick for the last few hours.

Comment

Watch out for T-TUIC ... apparently it's ready for delivery - just needs someone to go fetch it.

Comment

Originally posted by f2f
                        Delivery flight BOE787 is flying over Ireland at moment,destination Paris,belvd for Air France. from Boeing field at Seattle.
                        This Aircraft is more than likely the Dreamliner Demonstrator for the Paris Air Show, it should land at Paris, Le Bourget (LBG) where its held. (This Airport is not marked with a 'Blue Dot') Here's the location: http://fr24.com/48.96,2.43/14

Also this has just landed there:
                        Aircraft: Airbus A380-841 (A388)
                        Reg: F-WWDD
                        Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-06-12, 09:19.

Comment

G-TUIC is on it's way to Manchester right now - should land 11:02 according to http://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/TOM9577
                          Last edited by peterhr; 2013-06-14, 07:17.

Comment

Kinda looks like G-TUIB was in Glasgow this morning:
                            ScreenShot022.jpg

Comment

I only just registered to the forum newbie post - G-TUID on delivery just flew over my house on the MAN approach approx 0415.
                              Last edited by littlered; 2013-08-17, 04:22.

Comment

Working...
                              X