Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Kelvin,

Where did you get the info?

D-AIQN Lufthansa landed at 10:23 (time on camera which is accurate to within in 10 second ), told you I was a camera nut
    Interested in all Austrian (any registrations beginning OE) info and using a DVB-T Dongle with Basestation.

Comment

I eventually got it all from flightradar24 but it took a lot of digging and using a bit of intuition at times. D-AIQN never appeared on FR24 that morning.
      Meanwhile, I have just this minute (literally) how to figure out Delta registrations. I have a few photos of departing Delta aircraft and the registration number is not visible. They have another number at the top of the tail and on the nose gear doors. Using this, I found the photos I thought were N833MH were in fact N171DZ. On the nose gear doors there is a number 1701. This is Delta's own fleet number. Nothing like confusing the issue wherever possible, is there?
      I think the same system applies to American Airlines and perhaps the other US carriers.
      Isn't it noce of BA and a few other European airlines to put the reg number on the underside of the wings!

Comment

When we were leaving I snatched a few shots directly under the flightpath ... Got a couple of nice ones, but I deleted most .
        Interested in all Austrian (any registrations beginning OE) info and using a DVB-T Dongle with Basestation.

Comment

Hi Lensmeister

If you have the registration number you can find the last months flight information in the "Aviation database" link in this pages header

Poul
          T-EKCH5: Raspberry Pi 4-B (Buster) + FlightAware Pro Stick Plus + FlightAware 1090MHz Bandpass Filter Dark Blue + A3-ADS-B Antenna

Comment

Cheers Poul,

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

DLH2HW seen @ 2013-05-31 17:50 UTC on route from DUB to FRA
            DLH6CX seen @ 2013-05-31 15:25 UTC on route from FRA to DUB
            DLH5U seen @ 2013-05-31 12:01 UTC on route from LHR to FRA
            DLH5U seen @ 2013-05-31 11:47 UTC on route from LHR to FRA
            DLH5U seen @ 2013-05-31 10:56 UTC on route from LHR to FRA
            ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????? I suspect the flight was inbound here FRA-LHR.
            DLH4TK seen @ 2013-05-31 08:20 UTC on route from LHR to FRA

So FRA-LHR on the Lufthansa Timetable I have as a pdf has 09:55 dep and arrival at 10:35 LH904

Look right to everyone?
            Last edited by Lensmeister; 2013-06-02, 21:19.

Comment

You are right about the database. It is very good but not 100% infallible.
              Sometimes you can look at entries such as the DLH5U data, have a guess and click on playback. Usually, this will put the aircraft at the correct start location.
              Usually, but not always. And in some cases, aircraft don't appear; N171DZ is a good example.
              As for timetables, I often Google the route; eg Frankfurt to London flights and look at the direct flights, then use that to ferret about a bit more.

Comment

Working...
              X