Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• satcom
    replied
    Here's an example of FlyBees tracking on PlanePlotter just a few minutes ago . I have ringed all the DC8s , you can also see all the other a/c , which are mode -S only.

FlyBee.jpg

Leave a comment:

• satcom
    replied
    Originally posted by Tony15 View Post
    Hi Satcom,
    What is PP auto Mlat ?
    Sorry.."PP MLAT" refers to PlanePlotters Mlat system which has been running for the last four-five years locatiing non plotting a/c using
    multilateration.
    It can generate over 200,000 plots every 24 hours ....... everything from a microlight to a U2 :O)

You can share data into FR24 using PlanePlotters secondary sharing feature while enjoying the benefits of PP Mlat

Leave a comment:

• Tony15
    replied
    Hi Satcom,
    What is PP auto Mlat ?

Leave a comment:

• satcom
    replied
    I live 30 miles from Exeter and have not seen any Flybe aircraft plotted during the past three weeks. In fact Exeter airport rarely has any Arrivals/Departures noted on the site.
    I thought FR24 Mlat was due to start in April ???

All the FlyBees plot on PP auto Mlat at some point in their flight , its surprising how many there are , especially during the morning rush hour !

Leave a comment:

• Tony15
    replied
    I well remember the PR boo-boo that happened when the broke up a couple of VC10's right in front of the high level walkway between the East Wing hangar and the multi-story car park, the walkway was lined with secretaries who were all crying at the sight of "their" beautiful aeroplanes being desecrated. (It was in 1978 or 79).

Leave a comment:

• speedbird1960
    replied
    Thanks for that reply Speedbird 1960. With that monica, did you work for BOAC ? I started with them in 1967 on VC10's in West Wing Hangar.
    No such luck as i was only 7 years back in 1967, i am just a big Concord and VC10 fan.

Leave a comment:

• Tony15
    replied
    Thanks for that reply Speedbird 1960. With that monica, did you work for BOAC ? I started with them in 1967 on VC10's in West Wing Hangar.

Leave a comment:

• speedbird1960
    replied
    I live 30 miles from Exeter and have not seen any Flybe aircraft plotted during the past three weeks. In fact Exeter airport rarely has any Arrivals/Departures noted on the site.
    When MLAT goes live on Flightradar24 all Flybe should be visible, it will be another few months before this happens.

Leave a comment:

• Tony15
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dylan grant
    replied
    I've seen that in southampton!
    Dylan

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    That is cool! I hope they will get more ADS-B soon

Leave a comment:

• (EGMH) MD-11
    started a topic Flybe

Flybe

Hi all this just popped up for a few seconds!

Working...
X