Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garuda Indonesia Plane Flies to Northern Thailand to do Looping Over Mountains...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garuda Indonesia Plane Flies to Northern Thailand to do Looping Over Mountains...

Every few days a plane from Indonesia comes up to Northern Thailand and flies loops around the mountains. The plane is always the same one and it's tied to Garuda Indonesia GIA422. After these flights there is no record of the flight, nor is it listed every time with the plane or the flight records. I've included three screen shots, one of the plane's flight history and one of the flight as it's happening and the recent history. Some, but not all flights at CNX are listed. I know some are missing because I've watched this plane while it's flying using Flightradar 24. The plane seems to fly around the same time - mid afternoon Thai time. When you look at the history of this plane - it's always the same plane that does this - it runs one or two routes inside Indonesia then appears in Chiang Mai Thailand for these loops over the mountains - then it's back in Indo again.

Note: There are no scheduled commercial flights for Garuda Indonesia to or from CNX.

My question is why would this plane do this? Is this normal? Are they training? Why wouldn't it be in the plane's flight history?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.
Working...
X