Hex: AE041B
    Altitude: 23000 ft (7010 m)
    Speed: 257 kt (476 km/h, 296 mph)
    Track: 55°
    Pos: 51.84183 / -1.38649
    Radar: NET2
    Attached Files

It is currently over the I.O.M. heading south @ 20:20

Here's a nice photo of it: http://www.planepictures.net/netshow.php?id=1019110

Mike / Speedbird
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Caught it yesterday over South Wales from my backgarden :

Comment

Nice pic, I saw it fly over my house in Weston-super-Mare and looked it up on here to see what it was. Been following it all around the UK on here and planefinder.net.

Comment

Thx,I had only time to take 2 photos.Taken from the ground with use my telescope.
          IT was amazing feeling to see the plane over Scotland and after couple of hours were over our heads,Im from Cardiff just across of You.
          I were following it today again and tried to take a photo as well,but visibilty were poor ;/

Comment

I wondered how you got such a close up on it! Yes it was amazing seeing it, I guess it must have been command and control for the wedding in case of any hiccups. Yes I wanted to film it today, but visibility was poor, too many clouds. When it came round for the second time yesterday, and today, I was getting ready to film it, but it changed course and turned for Worcester, before it got to us, was totally gutted.

Comment

Lost it just over Spalding about 20-30 utc at 23000 ft

Comment

I thought so it might be conected with weding.FIrst time I ve seen it flying from Stuttgart or subrubs yestarday.But why US NAVY not RAF?
                I trided to have my second and third chance like You,but yesterday it turned towards Cambridge over Snowdonia/Brecon Beacon.
                I traced him and he landed in RAF Wyton,have hope it will be on duty tomorrow evening or early morning when athmosphere is cold and I can get a focus.
                Anyway we have got bit of excitment

Comment

mick2e1hzm it landed in RAF Wyton.

Comment

I thought it landed at Mildenhall or Lakenheath, isn't Lakenheath a US Base?

Comment

Yeah I saw the flight path from Stuttgart, when I checked it out after it flew over my house. I think its because its the most technologically advanced bit of kit, that they can use from the air to monitor everything. Yes it was over Snowdonia, I saw it turn. Hopefully it'll be flying for one more time tomorrow though hey.

Comment

Don't know.Just typed in google RAF base near Cambridge and Wynton pop up.
                        One day have to go there and take some shots.

Comment

Last year I ve seen it on RIAT,with tiger toy in pilot cabin.
                          Wondering why it's not 24hrs on duty ,refueling change of pilots crew and up and away
                          Would be nice,to spot him on nice blue sky

Comment

its over wales now, on a different path to before tho. ;(

Comment

paulc_dj yes Lakenheath is an american base waiting for info on callsign but I think it could be from Mildenhall as all tyransporters and refuelers come from there mick2e1hzm

Comment

Working...
                              X