Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomsonfly Safety Video Script

Hi,
    After quite a while of searching I found the old Thomsonfly safety video. It is similar to TUIfly's current one, with an animated flight attendant and the TUI song.

I have the script here, just incase anybody wanted this.

Hello and welcome onboard. Your safety is very important to us, so please do watch this short safety video carefully. If you haven't already placed your luggage in the overhead compartment, make sure it's under the seat infront of you. Please follow the fasten seatbelt and no smoking signs above your seat. Your seatbelt must be securely fastened for take off. It is fastened like this, tightened like this, and to unfasten, lift the buckle. The use of mobile phones and some other electrical devices is not allowed in flight at any time, as they may affect the aircraft systems. Smoking is not permitted onboard. Toilets are fitted with smoke detectors, which must not be tampered with. The emergency exits on this aircraft are clearly marked. Your nearest exit, which may be behind you, is being pointed out to you now by the cabin crew. Low-level lighting will direct you to the exits, if you are required to leave the aircraft urgently. Each door and exit has an escape slide. Slides at main doors can also be used as flotation rafts, and on long flights over water, we carry additional life rafts. In the unlikely event of an emergency situation, we will ask you to take up the brace position, like this. If needed, oxygen masks will drop from the panel above you. Pull the mask down, which will start the flow of oxygen. Pull the mask over your nose and mouth, adjust like this, and breathe normally. Make sure you fit your own mask before helping others. Your lifejacket is under your seat. If it is needed, take it out of the container like this. Then put it over your head, wrap the strap around your waist, and tie securely in a double bow. To inflate the lifejacket, pull the red toggle sharply downwards. If it needs more air, blow into this tube. Do not inflate the lifejacket until you are outside the aircraft. We also carry infant lifejackets and flotation cots for babies. Please now make sure your seat table is stowed, your seatback is upright with the armrest down, your seatbelt is securely fastened, and all aisles and exits are clear. The safety card in your seat pocket gives full information on all safety features. Before the cabin crew make their final safety check, do you know where your nearest exit is? Your lifejacket is? Your safety card is? Thank you for your attention, and enjoy your flight with us today.

I think the video is on YouTube somewhere and I believe the narrator is Emma B, from BBC Radio 1.

I actually prefer this version of the safety video to the current Thomson Airways one (even though it is quite funny)
Working...
X