This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zed View Post
    I don't know if a difference can be told. But there is a massive coincidence that the 2 minute window between changing of Malaysian ATC to Vietnamese ATC was when the transponder was disabled. So that's 2 minutes for the crew to notice a fire and for it to spread to the extent it knocked out the transponder and ACARS without disabling the plane. Also there was manual input in the aircraft's flight computer from a human that was responsible for the plane changing path. Experts have stated 8 key strokes were recorded.
    'Experts' have been saying a lot of thinks - most of which they have later retracted. I have seen no evidence of "8 key strokes".

Comment

• From what I have read the flight was tracked heading towards VAMPI then GIVAL, it didn't actually say it flew to those points, here is a possible flight path, for most of the time it is in Thai airspace not Malaysian airspace mh370 posible track.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Exadios View Post
        'Experts' have been saying a lot of thinks - most of which they have later retracted. I have seen no evidence of "8 key strokes".
        Yeah it's insane the amount of information that has supposedly come from credible sources labeled as "experts" that has turned out to be complete crap. I take what I read with a pinch of salt. I read the above in the New York times:

Originally posted by NewYorkTimes View Post
        According to The New York Times, American officials believe the cockpit’s Flight Management System, rather than the plane’s controls, may have been used to change the Boeing 777’s flight path.

Seven or eight keystrokes would have been used to make the change, the paper said, but it is not clear whether the computer would have been reprogrammed before or after take-off.

Comment

• It's interesting to note that the transponder goes off right at the point of crossing into Vietnamese airspace and Ho Chi Min City is also on the arc of the possible location of the aircraft at the last satellite ping

Comment

• Ok.... Something a little different. Whilst looking for abandoned airstrips around the place I came across this little beauty. Uncanny!!

Palmyra_HI_05Aug1.jpg

Comment

• At least two names on a passenger list released by Beijing police appeared to have been redacted, with the names pixillated out, leading to online speculation that they could have been ethnic Uighurs, a Muslim people from the restive far western Chinese region of Xinjiang.-Reuters.

This Chinese region of Xinjiang is under the arc of suggestive route from Inmarsat and that region is widely less populated.

Comment

• At least two names on a passenger list released by Beijing police appeared to have been redacted, with the names pixillated out, leading to online speculation that they could have been ethnic Uighurs, a Muslim people from the restive far western Chinese region of Xinjiang.-Reuters.

This Chinese region of Xinjiang is under the arc of suggestive route from Inmarsat and that region is widely less populated.

Comment

• Originally posted by zed View Post
                  Yeah it's insane the amount of information that has supposedly come from credible sources labeled as "experts" that has turned out to be complete crap. I take what I read with a pinch of salt. I read the above in the New York times:
                  Given the well known technical illiteracy of journalists I would like to see the questions and answers verbatim. The article does not explain the logic used to reach the conclusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhavlobhuro View Post
                    At least two names on a passenger list released by Beijing police appeared to have been redacted, with the names pixillated out, leading to online speculation that they could have been ethnic Uighurs, a Muslim people from the restive far western Chinese region of Xinjiang.-Reuters.

This has been on my list too. I wondered if the timing in the apparent hijack was extremely important for a number of reasons... one being to fly the distance required with the amount of fuel available. I'm sure, with the issues in China involving Uighurs, this is something the authorities are surely looking into.

Comment

• The missing of MH370 (BOEING 777) MIGHT BE due to either of the following:

1.The navigatinal and communication systems onboard mh370 going off one by one after several minutes of gap between each suggests that the flight must have faced electric failure @ night.The crew must have decided to return back to kualalmpur as shown by the radar data that it turned back. The primary radar data, that the flight abruptly climbed upto 45000 feet and then rapidly descended to 23000' while navigating relaively well, suggests that the aircraft must have experienced some structural failure ( or some malfunction affecting the control of elevator ) adversely affecting the control of flight in vertical sense while being able to control better in directional sense, however the flight going from waypoint to waypoint might be with the use of any other handheld gps or navigation using routechart and e2b compass.
                      The missing of MH370 (Boeing 777) might be the first case in the aviation history where the fly by wire (FBW) and FADEC (Full Authority digital Engine control ) have failed. This can happen in the case of a total electric failure, which is an extremely rare possibility in such a modern aircraft, but it is not IMPOSSIBLE (even a fire which got contained eventually can cause it). Boeing 777 has actual cables to some of the spoilers (roll control) and the stabilizer trim (pitch control). I don't believe there is any rudder or elevator in the event of total FBW failure on a 777. Also boeing 777 uses FADEC, for engine control. So with a total electric failure using differential thrust is also out of the window. Hence if the aircraft continued its flight upto 0810 in some unknown direction as suggested by the last pings received by inmarsat satellites,the pilot must be commended for his tremendous effort for continuing the flight @ NIGHT in the vastness of ocean desperately for hours in search of landmass where they can land, unable to control the aircraft in any desired flight path, rather than being suspected for hijacking his own flight. The manufacturers must rethink the design considerations, taking into account the importance of a revision to manual control, using cables in the rarest of rare emergency of FBW failure.

2. There must have been cockpit intrusion by hijackers may be with relative flying experience who would have forced the crew to make the aircraft climb above 43000 to prevent the radar detection. but the sudden descent thereafter suggests a purposeful manoeuvre by the crew to take control of the situation by physically engaging the hijackers, which must have resulted in killing of pilot/(s)/ thereafter hijackers being unable to navigate.

The aircraft would have continued flying in some direction and could have ended up running out of fuel in mid ocean at several thousand feets above. In that case the aircraft must have plunged into water at a significantly higher velocity preventing the activation of distress signals from ELT and maynot have left any significant debris on ocean floor, since an aircraft with engines out would glide down at a steeper velocity than normal without disintegrating.
                      So the scope of search and investigation must focus on a wider perspective on the indian ocean, bay of bengal, and arabian sea using ships which can scan the sea bed and ocean floor and landmass in africa, middle east and south asia.The approximate location of which can be detected by analying the inmarsat satellite position and its area of coverage, which had received the last known pings @ 0810;and analysing the primary radar data of all the south asian and indian ocean islands like diago garcia, coco islands, maldives, sri lanka, india, indonesia, malaysia, singapore, australia, thailand, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by VIPER1989 View Post
                        The missing of MH370 (BOEING 777) MIGHT BE due to either of the following:<removed too much>
                        There's no real need to past the same info over and over to all known large groups on facebook and here is there?

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                          There's no real need to past the same info over and over to all known large groups on facebook and here is there?

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Th...e+following%22
                          Could you also remove the new thread he started with a duplicate copy of this post, otherwise things will just get messier.
                          FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Comment

• About the GPS positions being analyzed to track the position of the plane, I just wanted to throw in an additional possibility/idea to help locate the position....

Let me explain:
                            A few year ago I experienced an issue with some wireless line of site equipment which I was legally using in the UK where my uplink broadcasting signal was interfering with my next door neighbors satellite TV receiver. It turned out that nobody, including the government or the body that allocated the spectrum frequencies had considered something called the 2nd/3rd/4th harmonic interferences, after some testing by the government body that deals with these kind of radio interferences it turned out to be the 3rd harmonic in my broadcasting frequency that was interfering with the neighbors satellite tv Chanel(well certain channels). At that time both pieces of equipment were licensed and legal to use in the UK.

A basic explanation of how these harmonics work is that a frequency is also visible at a multiple of the frequency (e.g. x2/x3/x4), for example if you were o tune your radio to a frequency at 5 xyz then the signal is also available at 10 xyz (2nd harmonic), at 15 xyz (3rd harmonic) or at 20 xyz (4th harmonic), see this explanation.

A bit of Google search seems to indicate that GPS signals can be prone to such interference, the google terms i used to search was:
                            3rd harmonic gps

for example in the results i quickly noticed some reports like an issue over in Australia:
                            GPS Interference detected in Sydney-Australia - UNSWorks
                            Radio frequency interference affects the integrity, continuity and availability of the GPS system. These are the highly important parameters for critical applications like aviation. Interference also has an adverse impact on accuracy. Continuously operating reference stations (CORS) networks are employed to improve the accuracy of GPS position measurements used by surveyors. Interference can affect the normal operation of these stations. The goal of this work was to find if there is an interference source for GPS L1 in Sydney. It was shown that the third harmonic emission from a TV station lies within the L1 bandwidth. This source of interference is characterized in terms of frequency and power and the effect that it can have on the RF front-end of the receiver.

other here
                            Interferrence with GPS signals

Anomalous harmonics in the spectra of GPS position estimates

I'm not qualified to analyze what may have happen but could such interferences have played a part helping(or not) locating the missing plane last location?

Comment

• The Missing MH370 plot gets deeper.

1). Malaysian Authority rejected Interpol's repeated offers for help:

Putrajaya had repeatedly turned down Interpol assistance in investigations into the missing flight MH370, a senior Western law enforcement official told ABC News. That offer has since been repeated several times and declined each time, the official said, although a spokesman for the global police organisation declined comment. "It's the old...

Malaysia turned down Interpol help to hunt for MH370, ABC News reports

2). US military base, South Asian airports in MH370 pilot’s simulator

Investigations into the flight simulator taken from the missing pilot's home showed a software for five practice runways, including one belonging to the United States, Berita Harian reported today. "Among the software we checked so far is the Male International Airport in Maldives, three airports in India and Sri Lanka, and one belonging to...

Investigations into the flight simulator taken from the missing pilot's home showed a software for five practice runways, including one belonging to the United States, Berita Harian reported today.

"Among the software we checked so far is the Male International Airport in Maldives, three airports in India and Sri Lanka, and one belonging to the US military base in Diego Garcia. All have a runway length of 1,000 metres," a source told the Malay daily.

3). Could missing MH370 have stalked SIA flight to the north?

A theory that lost flight MH370 could have stalked a Barcelona-bound Singapore Airlines flight undetected by radar has emerged from online research that mirrors the massive international search and rescue operations over the past 10 days. The theory is consistent with a flight path along an arc that ends at the Caspian Sea in the north and...

A theory that lost flight MH370 could have stalked a Barcelona-bound Singapore Airlines flight undetected by radar has emerged from online research that mirrors the massive international search and rescue operations over the past 10 days.

4). When all the latest technologies and BesTEST Brains failed to locate the missing MH370 Plane, Divine help is used:

F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

• Originally posted by VIPER1989 View Post
                                The missing of MH370 (BOEING 777) MIGHT BE due to either of the following:

1.The navigatinal and communication systems onboard mh370 going off one by one after several minutes of gap between each suggests that the flight must have faced electric failure @ night.The crew must have decided to return back to kualalmpur as shown by the radar data that it turned back. The primary radar data, that the flight abruptly climbed upto 45000 feet and then rapidly descended to 23000' while navigating relaively well, suggests that the aircraft must have experienced some structural failure ( or some malfunction affecting the control of elevator ) adversely affecting the control of flight in vertical sense while being able to control better in directional sense, however the flight going from waypoint to waypoint might be with the use of any other handheld gps or navigation using routechart and e2b compass.
                                The missing of MH370 (Boeing 777) might be the first case in the aviation history where the fly by wire (FBW) and FADEC (Full Authority digital Engine control ) have failed. This can happen in the case of a total electric failure, which is an extremely rare possibility in such a modern aircraft, but it is not IMPOSSIBLE (even a fire which got contained eventually can cause it). Boeing 777 has actual cables to some of the spoilers (roll control) and the stabilizer trim (pitch control). I don't believe there is any rudder or elevator in the event of total FBW failure on a 777. Also boeing 777 uses FADEC, for engine control. So with a total electric failure using differential thrust is also out of the window. Hence if the aircraft continued its flight upto 0810 in some unknown direction as suggested by the last pings received by inmarsat satellites,the pilot must be commended for his tremendous effort for continuing the flight @ NIGHT in the vastness of ocean desperately for hours in search of landmass where they can land, unable to control the aircraft in any desired flight path, rather than being suspected for hijacking his own flight. The manufacturers must rethink the design considerations, taking into account the importance of a revision to manual control, using cables in the rarest of rare emergency of FBW failure.

2. There must have been cockpit intrusion by hijackers may be with relative flying experience who would have forced the crew to make the aircraft climb above 43000 to prevent the radar detection. but the sudden descent thereafter suggests a purposeful manoeuvre by the crew to take control of the situation by physically engaging the hijackers, which must have resulted in killing of pilot/(s)/ thereafter hijackers being unable to navigate.

The aircraft would have continued flying in some direction and could have ended up running out of fuel in mid ocean at several thousand feets above. In that case the aircraft must have plunged into water at a significantly higher velocity preventing the activation of distress signals from ELT and maynot have left any significant debris on ocean floor, since an aircraft with engines out would glide down at a steeper velocity than normal without disintegrating.
                                So the scope of search and investigation must focus on a wider perspective on the indian ocean, bay of bengal, and arabian sea using ships which can scan the sea bed and ocean floor and landmass in africa, middle east and south asia.The approximate location of which can be detected by analying the inmarsat satellite position and its area of coverage, which had received the last known pings @ 0810;and analysing the primary radar data of all the south asian and indian ocean islands like diago garcia, coco islands, maldives, sri lanka, india, indonesia, malaysia, singapore, australia, thailand, etc.
                                Unfortunately, the climb to 45,0000 feet has, like the plane itself, has disappeared without trace. It s current location is unknown. It has been replaced with a FMS managed turn which, for reasons unknown, indicates foul play.
                                Last edited by Exadios; 2014-03-18, 15:56.

Comment

Working...
                                X