This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all,

Has any checked out the darting question mark? It is KAL672, tt eventually idles. http://www.flightradar24.com/2014-03...MAS370/2d81a27

Very weird.

Lisa

Comment

• Originally posted by beantownchica4 View Post
      Hi all,

Has any checked out the darting question mark? It is KAL672, tt eventually idles. http://www.flightradar24.com/2014-03...MAS370/2d81a27

Very weird.

Lisa
      not quit sure of your question.
      There is still a lot of air traffic in that area and no one seems to see anything

Comment

• The object KAL672 flies backwards and has a ? Cover up?

Comment

• I understand but check out KAL672, if you follow MH-370 right near Kuaa Berang to the east of it a plane flies backwards at an accelerated rate.

Comment

• I often see bizarre things on FR24 like planes flying backwards, flying sideways, appearing to zigzag from side to side at 4000mph, or flying at 0ft. Regular glitches with the information I assume.

Comment

• Originally posted by longpig_yum View Post
              What's happened to common sense.
              If God himself had appeared on the plane and torn it asunder, people would have found a way to take a photo of him
              and send a text. If the plane was hijacked , someone would have got a message off.
              The fact that it lost ALL communication suddenly, indicates major problem. If the comms did go off in a staggered fashion, that could be fire or break up. Doesn't mean anyone turned it off on purpose. The fact that they haven't found any wreckage sadly means that there is nothing big enough to find. An explosion and breakup at 35,000 feet at around 500 MPH would be so destructive, it's beyond comprehension.
              As insightful as your post is, are these two factors alone not indicative that your mobile phone theory could be far fetched? This was proved after 9/11 and still remains the case that any mobile telephone has ZERO chance of successful contact with ground stations anywhere above 8,000 feet. They wouldn't even work properly on the ground if you found a car capably of 500mph.

Comment

• Thinking that you can have any cellphone working in an airplane (without relay capability's) from 35000 ft (or even lower) is just ridiculous.
                The problem is not the ground base stations, there you can put all the transmitting power you want, the problem ls with the cellphone itself.
                They have tiny little transmitters and no way they're powerful enough to reach that far.
                I installed many GSM networks in Africa and on some distant towers we installed TMA's (Tower Mounted Amplifier), we called them "Big ears"
                Why? Because they're used to amplify the incoming signal from the cellphones as they're very weak at a long distance.
                Reason why you have to switch off your phone is that once you're taking off (or while landing and to far away) all these cellphones switches to maximum output power and continuously trying to get
                a handshake from a network. Just imagine if you have 200+ cellphones doing this simultaneously, all the time.
                Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by seahorse View Post
                  Thinking that you can have any cellphone working in an airplane (without relay capability's) from 35000 ft (or even lower) is just ridiculous.
                  The problem is not the ground base stations, there you can put all the transmitting power you want, the problem ls with the cellphone itself.
                  They have tiny little transmitters and no way they're powerful enough to reach that far.
                  I installed many GSM networks in Africa and on some distant towers we installed TMA's (Tower Mounted Amplifier), we called them "Big ears"
                  Why? Because they're used to amplify the incoming signal from the cellphones as they're very weak at a long distance.
                  Reason why you have to switch off your phone is that once you're taking off (or while landing and to far away) all these cellphones switches to maximum output power and continuously trying to get
                  a handshake from a network. Just imagine if you have 200+ cellphones doing this simultaneously, all the time.
                  Cheers
                  Even with amplification, speed issues still remain. At 500mph the device would not have chance to complete the handoff from one station to the next before the next station come into range, and so on and so on. The speed is the main issue.
                  Last edited by iazoniccc; 2014-03-14, 14:41.

Comment

• Originally posted by iazoniccc View Post
                    Even with amplification, speed issues still remain. At 500mph the device would not have chance to complete the handoff from one station to the next before the next station come into range, and so on and so on. The speed is the main issue.
                    How were the passengers on the 9/11 flights able to talk to people on the ground?

Comment

• Originally posted by peterhr View Post
                      How were the passengers on the 9/11 flights able to talk to people on the ground?
                      Some of the relatives of the passengers say mobile/cell phones, the government say they were airphones installed on the plane's (Air-ground radiotelephone service).

Comment

Some of the relatives of the passengers say mobile/cell phones, the government say they were airphones installed on the plane's (Air-ground radiotelephone service).
                        Exactly, some of them could have made a call (with cellphone) very short before crashing as they were close enough to a base station, but I doubt it

Comment

• In the 9/11 instance I agree with you seahorse but all hijacked flights on 9/11 were over US mainland at all times. MH370 most likely crashed some distance out at sea where there are no ground stations for the devices to connect to even in height and speed permitting conditions.

Comment

• There's still the possibility the passengers were unaware what was happening. Can you tell what direction you're heading when flying, particularly at night?

Comment

In the 9/11 instance I agree with you seahorse but all hijacked flights on 9/11 were over US mainland at all times. MH370 most likely crashed some distance out at sea where there are no ground stations for the devices to connect to even in height and speed permitting conditions.
                              Agreed, was actually more or less what I intended to say in my first message regarding the cell phones.
                              Speed? ok, if you're low to the earth, but assuming that you would still have reception at 35000 ft then I don't think speed would be an issue.
                              Look above you next time there's a plane coming over at 35000 ft, even if it goes 500+ mph, you can easily follow it, so could a signal (like ADS-B)

Comment

• Originally posted by beantownchica4 View Post
                                I understand but check out KAL672, if you follow MH-370 right near Kuaa Berang to the east of it a plane flies backwards at an accelerated rate.
                                I am not the smartest guy but it looks to me that it is just a glitch. remember this is tracked via internet

Comment

Working...
                                X