X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bhavlobhuro View Post
    Hi Guys...!

I just read news article and try to send mail to official department but it was in Malaysian language and also there was no proper e mail addresses so am trying to publish this message here and want to suggest that as per my reading on star online newspaper that Italian national whose passport was stolen that passport actually he deposited to car rental firm in Thailand and when he return car that firm simply told him that his passport miss placed....here am pasting original news clip ......." Maraldi reported his passport missing on August 1, 2013 when he deposited it with a rental car agency and was told it had gone missing when he came to return his vehicle, according to The Washington Post."

after reading this I have question in mind that is it not possible that car rental firm lied to him or they sell out that passport who went on board MH 370? I think if there will be more investigation.... also while I was watching news online that Italian guy was present himself to Thai police and police took it lightly... that's all....why they didn't inquire deeply and investigate further? why this officials in Malaysia and Thailand and other are wasting time or not approaching other means to solve the issue? they can investigate Italian person and follow it and try to find master mind of stolen passport issue and on basis of that they can approach whom they provide passport and identify them....

Please guys and specially Mike...I want opinion of all of you....Thanks

Hello bhavlobhuro,

Obviously you are not in this country. The authorities are aware that there is a possibility of a terrorist act and have got the International Intelligence community looking it it. As said by the Director General of Civil Aviation during the Press conference, the PRIORITY is in LOCATING the missing Plane. Getting excited about terrorism and investigating it is not going to provide answers to where the aircraft crashed.

Comment

Just tracked the previous day's flight. The missing aircraft seems to have followed an identical route, including the course correction at close to the same point. The final data point of the missing aircraft does appear to be quite a way south of the indicated debris point, and the changed track would take it even further away.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyr60 View Post
        Just tracked the previous day's flight. The missing aircraft seems to have followed an identical route, including the course correction at close to the same point. The final data point of the missing aircraft does appear to be quite a way south of the indicated debris point, and the changed track would take it even further away.
        Suggesting the pilot turned the plane around?

Comment

Originally posted by zed View Post
          Suggesting the pilot turned the plane around?

No, suggesting the pilot followed the same track as the previous day's flight.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyr60 View Post
            No, suggesting the pilot followed the same track as the previous day's flight.
            Ah OK I misunderstood you. I thought they had tracked the plane doing a turn around back to KL?

Comment

So assuming the door they have located is in fact the door from MH370, what can we glean from this? The door looks intact from the photo, is it more likely for the door to remain intact from a disintegration at 35'000 ft or hitting the ocean intact?

Comment

Be prepared for a visit by NTSB officials.
                F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

its confirmed. its not the door !!

Comment

is anyone checking the hills !! this thing just flew for 45 minutes and not 2 hours as reported earlier ! and there is talk of the aircraft making a U turn ! so for all we know, it cud be on the land and not water

Comment

• Originally posted by Limpost View Post
                      Hello bhavlobhuro,

Obviously you are not in this country. The authorities are aware that there is a possibility of a terrorist act and have got the International Intelligence community looking it it. As said by the Director General of Civil Aviation during the Press conference, the PRIORITY is in LOCATING the missing Plane. Getting excited about terrorism and investigating it is not going to provide answers to where the aircraft crashed.
                      Hi Limpost,
                      I agree with you that they (Authority) are aware of possibilities of terrorist acts in this incident, and please remember it we are not talking of a single person or country here but whole international community trying to find reason of missing MH 370 and it's still missing....not only wreckage but all the clues regarding whole incident even after more than 48 hours...so what I mean is people has to work on many front simultaneously and if there are culprits shouldn't have to give sufficient time to wash out their crime...and you must know that if there is terrorist act then surely there will be not only two person who on board of flight surely there are many among us...in international community...and ultimately we all are trying to figure out what happened and where is MH 370 now? right?

Comment

• hi everyone. was just having a look at fr24 in the singapore area around 45 minutes ago and saw a LJ35A out of seletar circling (many times) over the sea south of the Anambas islands ( a long way south of the current search area). quite a strange flight path unless it was looking for something. could it be that they have extended the search area so far?

Comment

• Originally posted by Birdie View Post
                          Be prepared for a visit by NTSB officials.

I was thinking the same,there's been no mention of them being involved from the news coverage I've seen but as far as I'm aware they will be involved as its a Boeing.....

Comment

• Originally posted by echotangoalpha View Post
                            hi everyone. was just having a look at fr24 in the singapore area around 45 minutes ago and saw a LJ35A out of seletar circling (many times) over the sea south of the Anambas islands ( a long way south of the current search area). quite a strange flight path unless it was looking for something. could it be that they have extended the search area so far?
                            Designated training area, Singapore Air Force aircrafts fly there often. Target towing by the Lear Jet maybe.

Comment

• cheers mate

Comment

• Originally posted by 1090 MHz View Post
                                Yes it is fly-by-wire but it is also highly unlikely for a 777 to lose all electrical power since it designed with multiple redundant systems. Both Engines generate power and both engines also have backup generators should one generator fail in flight. If both engines should fail the 777 crew will not only deploy the RAT they will bring the APU on-line. The APU "Auxiliary Power Unit" is a electrical generator powered by a turbine engine, that is located in the tail of the Aircraft, and provides electrical, hydraulics and pneumatics in the event of a lose of power from the engines. The RAT "Ram Air Turbine" which simply drops below the aircraft, is a wind driven turbine, it also provides electrical, hydraulics and pneumatics allowing for full control of the Aircraft.

If you would like to know more about the B777 Electrical systems then I have the manual for you here: http://ads-b.ca/777/B777-Electrical.pdf
                                As stated in the first line of my message I'm not talking about the the generators, the RAT or battery (I consider them as "Production of electricity"). I was referring to the "Supply of electricity".
                                So if the main fuse is gone you can produce all you want, it want get to the equipment. That was my point.
                                But I agree, the supposition on my part is not realistic, there must be (are) plenty of redundancy's so a "main fuse" wouldn't bring down a plane.
                                Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X