VietJetAir to acquire up to 100 new A320s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VietJetAir to acquire up to 100 new A320s

Airbus continues a flow of order announcements from Asian carriers at this week’s Aviation Expo in Beijing, with Vietnam’s VietJetAir signing an MoU for up to 92 A320s. The carrier will also lease eight more from third party lessors.

YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Does VietJetAir really have 7 Billion+ dollars to buy 100 new A320's ?
    www.ADS-B.ca

Comment

Originally posted by 1090 MHz View Post
      Does VietJetAir really have 7 Billion+ dollars to buy 100 new A320's ?
      If that question is aimed at me, I have no idea- I simply post the news items as I find them.

Regards,
      Gregg
      YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Hi Gregg,

No not aiming at you... lol.

VietJetAir is a small operator, the first privately owned airline in Vietnam. I guess they have some mega investors backing them.

They made the news, about a year ago, after being fined $960 for having an In-flight bikini show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXKN4CaUOa4

I don't know what the fuss was about... it seems like the passengers enjoyed the show.
        www.ADS-B.ca

Comment

1090 MHz,

thanks for the clarification and info, interesting vid- almost has me wanting to invest myself.

Gregg
          Last edited by fungus; 2013-09-30, 14:13.

Comment

Working...
          X