replied
    Amazing con trail

Spotted in Oxforshire this morning
    con trail.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Kelvin
    replied
    What a silly debate!
    Aly888; never mind quoting a paper by a man who has set up a site specifically to promote his climate conspiracy views, calling it an "Institute".
    Try a Google search on the subject and read the papers from the Royal Institute. The Royal Institute is totally neutral in virtually all things scientific. Their paper discusses the possibility of SRM via the spraying of a sea water aerosol into clouds or using SO2 to increase the reflectivity of the clouds. They report that nobody has yet found an effective way to do either of these yet. They also report that no large scale experiments have taken place. Anywhere.
    As for black con trails, if the sun is on one side of a trail, it will reflect, usually bright white. If the sun is on the other side of the trail, it will effectively make a shadow. A dark shadow (as shadows usually are).
    Amper; re your comment about con trails being around since 1945; it was a bit earlier than that chief. I have recently read an amazing book about the Mosquito during WW2 and one of the tactics they used to avoid detection was to alter their altitude until the trail stopped (with the second crew member kneeling on his seat, looking backwards to moitor the trail).

Leave a comment:

• Amper
    replied
    Originally posted by fungus View Post
    Yes mate, I'm in it for the long haul- I regard it as a worthwhile 'fight.' However, it would seem to be becoming a rather futile battle going by some of the recent posts.

Regards,
    Gregg
    Respect mate!

I gave up years ago

Leave a comment:

• fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by Amper View Post
    @fungus
    You are still in this battle?
    Hat off to you my friend!
    Yes mate, I'm in it for the long haul- I regard it as a worthwhile 'fight.' However, it would seem to be becoming a rather futile battle going by some of the recent posts.

Regards,
    Gregg

Leave a comment:

• Sideways
    replied

from: https://twitter.com/flightradar24/st...74364205584384
    Last edited by Sideways; 2015-04-02, 07:15.

Leave a comment:

• Amper
    replied
    @fungus
    You are still in this battle?
    Hat off to you my friend!

Leave a comment:

• Aly888
    replied
    Originally posted by fungus View Post
    Carry on abusing the privilege mate, you're doing very well.
    I am not trying to abuse anything, I´m not that kind of a guy.

...however, I can´t stop thinking about this short animated video of Plato´s Cave and how our perception fit in it.

¤ Namasté ¤

Leave a comment:

• fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by Aly888 View Post
    Don´t worry captain Fungus, at some point of life, they will also open their eyes.
    Aly888, I'll try to break this to you very gently and I'm sorry if I burst your bubble in doing so.

I was referring to individuals such as yourself (and, to be fair, others on this thread who are like minded) in my last post. Individuals who pull out so-called 'reports' from 1978 (which on reading is little more than a discussion paper considering various aspects of weather modification requested by the US Senate) which has nothing whatsoever in any case to do with so-called 'chemtrails' in an attempt to assert this is proof positive of what may or may not be occurring today.

The symposium you refer to in Ghent was to do with cloud seeding in order to produce rain. The author of your quoted article has attempted to link this to 'chemtrails.' This is so typical of the conspiracy theorist who wish to cherry pick articles or to link non-related articles in a rather vain attempt to 'prove' their case.

Carry on abusing the privilege mate, you're doing very well.

Regards,
    Gregg
    Last edited by fungus; 2015-03-31, 12:58.

Leave a comment:

• Aly888
    replied
    .... people have the right to be stupid, however some just abuse the privilege.
    Don´t worry captain Fungus, at some point of life, they will also open their eyes.

At an international symposium held in Ghent, Belgium May 28-30, 2010, scientists asserted that “manipulation of climate through modification of Cirrus clouds is neither a hoax nor a conspiracy theory.” It is “fully operational” with a solid sixty-year history.
    Last edited by Aly888; 2015-03-31, 10:06. Reason: adding quote

Leave a comment:

• fungus
    replied
    .... people have the right to be stupid, however some just abuse the privilege.

(._.)/
    <) )
    _/ \_
    Last edited by fungus; 2015-03-30, 05:29.

Leave a comment:

• airnrail
    replied
    Nice photo. Shame there's nothing in it that looks anything like a contrail so the point is?
    BTW I don't see where ripwave1040 claimed to be an aviator - could be I guess but most people here are not and neither are they, in my experience, conspiracy theorists.

Leave a comment:

• Aly888
    replied
    The depth of your ignorance must be a blessing.... However, posting in aviation forum and thinking you´re an aviator is like standing in the middle of a garage and thinking that you´re a car.

Now, seriously, what kind of evidence would you consider to-pass-a-look-at?
    Second, are you familiar with SRM (Solar Radiation Management) and/or, Weather modification programs? http://the-real-institute.com/2014/1...tial-may-1978/, do you understand that this phase (SRM) is fully operational in all EU member states?? Maybe not in Dublin, but in EU there is no doubt.

And yes, I´am a nice guy and I was very sceptical about chemtrails. I didn´t believe, neither I was willing to see any video, report, analisys etc.. But after seeing a large plane, flying high over our town, not being on radar and leaving behind wide, BLACK! trails, that persists in the atmosphere until sundown (more than 10 hrs!!), now that was a revelation and eye-opener. I bet even you couldn´t ignore what you just saw...

Best wishes to all of you, aviators ZURICH2015.jpg

Leave a comment:

• ripwave1040
    replied
    so i get a quote from terry pratchett....
    makes sense,he writes great fantasy,like yourselves i believe.
    its your choice to believe this bs my friend,and thats fine,now go to a forum where someone wants to listen to you,i honestly mean no offence to you as apart from
    the subject matter you seem like a nice guy...however this is an avation forum. slainte.

Leave a comment:

• Aly888
    replied
    I was expecting this (show me picture, show me company, get jet-fuel on certified analisys etc...). Take a look at 2013, Q1 IPCC report in which is clearly stated, that SRM (Solar Radiation Management) program MUST continue. At an international symposium held in Ghent, Belgium May 28-30, 2010, scientists asserted that “manipulation of climate through modification of Cirrus clouds is neither a hoax nor a conspiracy theory.” It is “fully operational” with a solid sixty-year history. The more ground we gain in the fight to expose the dire issue of climate engineering, the more the disinformation trolls will come out from under their rocks. The deniers want to argue, to create dispute and division, they thrive on this. It is important to remember that if such ideologues really looking for the truth, they would have found it long ago. Disputes with people like those described above go nowhere. The best approach with willfully obstinate people is to pass them a link for information and walk away. If they are truly interested in honest investigation they will look, if not, then you will only waste your time and energy in dialog with them, and to engage in such disputes only feeds their fire. "You can not wake a person who is pretending to be asleep". heads-in-the-sand.jpg.
    Perhaps just a thought: ""Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."
    ~ Terry Pratchett "

Leave a comment:

• ripwave1040
    replied
    ok....show me the names of the companys making this stuff "ahem" that "they" are puting in the fuel.where they are doing it and how come the airlines and their fuel suppliers know nothing about it!.... so studies have been made,does not mean they are being carried out! .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X