No announcement yet.

Contrails "Chemtrails"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contrails are visible sice WWII .....1945 to be precise.
    And don't call someone stupid just because you are ignorant.
    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Originally posted by fungus
      Admin, why don't we remove this thread altogether? Any reasonable, sensible bloke can see the subject matter is utter garbage/unfounded rumours and only attracts certain types who enjoy insulting others who may have a different view or can explain the phenomenon, and not required on a legitimate quality site like this.
      To be honest when I saw this dug out of existence again this AM I did contemplate that.

I suspect due to the forum popularity and google caching simply searching the term will be a high ranked pointer to this thread.

My answer to most, is unless there is proof we have tardises with wings flying around -
      They are better off spending their time not sitting behind a keyboard trying to emphasize their beliefs on others, but visit the airport and protest outside the fuel tanker depot, or the human waste removal depot. Cause if you sit for long enough, you can see those are the only trucks hooking up to an aircraft with the capability of carying/pumping any sort of liquids.

Discover the physical. Not the theoretical.

I would be more worried about driving a car - workmate had a box of Carbon Monoxide detectors go off while taking them to a site.. sucking more chemicals through the air vent than any single aircraft would have the capacity of delivering (before falling out of the sky due to the rate of release that would be required)
      Last edited by Oblivian; 2015-02-09, 01:31.
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks Oblivian for some sanity and I understand. I would have used the words 'imposing their beliefs/views on others' but I know what you mean. Amen to all that.

Regards,
        Gregg

It may be worthwhile for these guys to read the following (before they post) which may make such posts a criminal act (applicable at least here in Australia- it's taken very seriously over here);

While there are no specific cyber-bullying offences in Australia, there are a number of criminal laws that may be used to charge cyber-bullying offenders. However, before an offender can be charged…

"a. Misuse of Telecommunications Services (Commonwealth Offence)

The Commonwealth Criminal Code Act 1995 makes it a criminal offence to misuse telecommunication services. Because cyber-bullying comprises the abuse of internet and phone services, these laws may provide a form of redress against cyber-bullies.

Section 474.17 of this Act makes it an offence to use a carriage service[1] “in a way that reasonable persons would regard as being, in all the circumstances, menacing, harassing or offensive.” This holds a penalty of up to three years imprisonment. The threat here may be explicit and contained in the content of the communications, or implicit and inferred by the type of use (i.e. multiple postings on a website), as long as a reasonable person would regard the threat as being menacing, harassing or offensive.

Section 474.15 of this Act provides redress against more aggressive acts, and makes it an offence to use a carriage service to threaten to cause serious harm (punishable by seven years imprisonment) or to threaten to kill (punishable by ten years imprisonment).

The threats referred to in this section may be directed at either the person receiving the messages (the recipient) or another person altogether, as an offence will be established only where the bully intends that the recipient fears that the threat will be carried out. [2] Thus, the recipient need not actually fear that the threat will be carried out, it only needs to be intended that they do. This is significant as it may be difficult to prove this subjective intention in a courtroom.

By changing this element of subjective intention to an objective question of whether a reasonable person, after receiving such a threat, would be fearful, the difficulties in proving that a cyber-bullying offender actually intended that their victim is fearful would be overcome."

Abusing one of our members here on the forum in the manner shown on this thread in particular could, I suggest, be construed to fall within scope of these laws. The article goes on to explain the terms 'carriage service,' 'telecommunication services' etc which are used within the terms of the act.

... and I need to work on reducing the size of my posts.
        Last edited by fungus; 2015-02-09, 13:18. Reason: additional info
        YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

as regards these so called chemtrails...........do you guys "slashpage/smikey.and a few others... really believe the uk government would allow chemicals spred by aircraft in their airspace? or would it be at all reasonable to think you might just be seeing contrails of aircraft decending to london ...... and by the way WHY are you guys posting on this site? there are plenty of sites out there you can discuss this topic on.... i dont believe in it.... it does not make sense,and nither do you guys... sorry but it does not compute with most rational folk... and as for an air france cargo over eire spraying..... fantasy dude,straight up..you guys have a screw loose somewhere.
          Last edited by ripwave1040; 2015-02-10, 05:21.

Comment

ripwave1040,

Unfortunately and rather sadly some individuals in this world cannot differentiate the none too subtle difference between belief and fact. For them it then becomes a sense of needing to impose their views on others (as I stated in my previous post) as a result of their new found 'wisdom.' If you're incapable of defending the idea then insult the other party. It actually reminds me of a 5 year old's attempts to impose their will on others. Perhaps they never grow up.

'Warn the world of impending doom' becomes the norm and woe betide anyone who disagrees. Insult then becomes part of this process. I sometimes disagree with Mike and others, and strongly defend my point of view but that doesn't translate into starting a revolution of 'anti-Mike' (or anyone else) evangelism. Often I need to change my point of view.

The best we can do is actually ignore it as much as possible although I do feel the desire to 'engage' them at times in order to add some sense of balance and normality or to express an alternate point of view in a decent, reasoned manner. There is some merit however in following the advice of a previous poster who simply said 'don't feed the trolls.'

Such a pity all this rubbish occurs though as there are some simply stunning contrail pics on the appropriate thread and it takes away from the enjoyment of them.

Regards,
            Gregg

(I'll also pin my name to any post and cop any criticism that comes my way- these guys seem to prefer the anonymous 'hit and run' technique). BTW that comment's not aimed at any other regular members on here.
            Last edited by fungus; 2015-02-12, 05:23.
            YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Part of the issue is they read an old doc from the vietnam war era, where yes, they tested and toyed with dropping chemicals from aircraft. But it doesn't mean they still do it today. Agent Orange was one of these very same tests. Human guineepigs. Do they do it now? no.

Much the same as nuclear testing went on, but doesn't today. But you could still convince someone otherwise if you try hard enough.
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Oblivian,

You make a couple of interesting and valid points in your previous posts. I can't remember ever seeing any chemical storage facilities or vehicles, certainly near any aircraft, at any civil aviation airport I've ever been to in my lifetime and particularly at the present time.

I do remember 'Agent Orange' (herbicides 2,4,5-T and 2,4-D) which was used as you say during the Vietnam War. When I built my house in 1980 I bought it over-the-counter at a local hardware store as I needed to remove a few trees which were in the way of the house construction. The empty bottle is still buried, somewhere under my concrete slab. You certainly can't obtain it any more as it (as well as many other chemicals) is banned and has been for a very long time. It or perhaps more importantly anything else was never stored/used near a civil airport.

The only thing capable of coming out of an aircraft engine as I think you're alluding to is the exhaust gases and in the modern turbofan, air with these gases. With all that heat which is generated within and by the engine it doesn't take much given the right atmospheric conditions to produce a vapour trail.

The fact that it's illegal to vent anything from an aircraft other than that prescribed by the regulations seems to elude many;

I'm sure other authorities across the world also have these Regs and it's pretty clear if contravened they'd lose their operating license (AOC).

Regards,
                Gregg
                Last edited by fungus; 2015-02-21, 03:50. Reason: corrected spelling errors etc

Comment

I was screening this topic for a while now, and just observe in some posts, that mostly moderators or members with 1000+ posts, obviously don´t have acces to some undesputed research & facts about chemtrails. In my http://iopscience.iop.org/1748-9326/7/3/034019/article you can see, that a lot of research was done on how to transport large quantities of SO2 in the atmosphere. Second link is even more detailed http://www.keith.seas.harvard.edu/Mi...aGeoReport.pdf. Among others, our most recognized climatologist dr.Lucka Kajfez-Bogataj, which received a Nobel price for climatology, has just finished her new book "Vroči novi svet (Hot new world)", where she clearly elaborate already established practise of delivering sulphure dioxid and some others reflective material, such as Titanium dioxid -TiO2, WITH PLANES IN ATMOSPHERE.
                  Can you denied those facts and/or how you explain them?
                  http://www.panthera-aircraft.com ** Made in Slovenia ** Three times-consequtive #1.st place on NASA challenges http://www.pipistrel.si/media/achievements-and-awards

Comment

ok....show me the names of the companys making this stuff "ahem" that "they" are puting in the fuel.where they are doing it and how come the airlines and their fuel suppliers know nothing about it!.... so studies have been made,does not mean they are being carried out! .

Comment

I was expecting this (show me picture, show me company, get jet-fuel on certified analisys etc...). Take a look at 2013, Q1 IPCC report in which is clearly stated, that SRM (Solar Radiation Management) program MUST continue. At an international symposium held in Ghent, Belgium May 28-30, 2010, scientists asserted that “manipulation of climate through modification of Cirrus clouds is neither a hoax nor a conspiracy theory.” It is “fully operational” with a solid sixty-year history. The more ground we gain in the fight to expose the dire issue of climate engineering, the more the disinformation trolls will come out from under their rocks. The deniers want to argue, to create dispute and division, they thrive on this. It is important to remember that if such ideologues really looking for the truth, they would have found it long ago. Disputes with people like those described above go nowhere. The best approach with willfully obstinate people is to pass them a link for information and walk away. If they are truly interested in honest investigation they will look, if not, then you will only waste your time and energy in dialog with them, and to engage in such disputes only feeds their fire. "You can not wake a person who is pretending to be asleep". heads-in-the-sand.jpg.
                      Perhaps just a thought: ""Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."
                      ~ Terry Pratchett "
                      http://www.panthera-aircraft.com ** Made in Slovenia ** Three times-consequtive #1.st place on NASA challenges http://www.pipistrel.si/media/achievements-and-awards

Comment

so i get a quote from terry pratchett....
                        makes sense,he writes great fantasy,like yourselves i believe.
                        its your choice to believe this bs my friend,and thats fine,now go to a forum where someone wants to listen to you,i honestly mean no offence to you as apart from
                        the subject matter you seem like a nice guy...however this is an avation forum. slainte.

Comment

The depth of your ignorance must be a blessing.... However, posting in aviation forum and thinking you´re an aviator is like standing in the middle of a garage and thinking that you´re a car.

Now, seriously, what kind of evidence would you consider to-pass-a-look-at?
                          Second, are you familiar with SRM (Solar Radiation Management) and/or, Weather modification programs? http://the-real-institute.com/2014/1...tial-may-1978/, do you understand that this phase (SRM) is fully operational in all EU member states?? Maybe not in Dublin, but in EU there is no doubt.

And yes, I´am a nice guy and I was very sceptical about chemtrails. I didn´t believe, neither I was willing to see any video, report, analisys etc.. But after seeing a large plane, flying high over our town, not being on radar and leaving behind wide, BLACK! trails, that persists in the atmosphere until sundown (more than 10 hrs!!), now that was a revelation and eye-opener. I bet even you couldn´t ignore what you just saw...

Best wishes to all of you, aviators ZURICH2015.jpg

Comment

Nice photo. Shame there's nothing in it that looks anything like a contrail so the point is?
                            BTW I don't see where ripwave1040 claimed to be an aviator - could be I guess but most people here are not and neither are they, in my experience, conspiracy theorists.

Comment

.... people have the right to be stupid, however some just abuse the privilege.

(._.)/
                              <) )
                              _/ \_
                              Last edited by fungus; 2015-03-30, 05:29.

Comment

.... people have the right to be stupid, however some just abuse the privilege.
                                Don´t worry captain Fungus, at some point of life, they will also open their eyes.

At an international symposium held in Ghent, Belgium May 28-30, 2010, scientists asserted that “manipulation of climate through modification of Cirrus clouds is neither a hoax nor a conspiracy theory.” It is “fully operational” with a solid sixty-year history.
                                Last edited by Aly888; 2015-03-31, 10:06. Reason: adding quote

Comment

Working...
                                X