No announcement yet.

Contrails "Chemtrails"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And oh such a strong case it was to. You saddos just can't bare not to have the last word can you? lol well if it's so important to you then there you go...
    And I didn't asl for your l;ife story Adolf :-P

Comment

Don't feed the troll.
      Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Hello pallyz hehe just thought id pop in and say hello :-P :-D

Comment

There are so much forum space for you "chemtrail conspiracists" (do you know this "scientist" Clifford B. Carnicom ?), please make your entries there.
          There you are amongst all your friends and other contributors.
          And - - - a good hint from me:

Do not screen all the pictures of your own psychological problems and frustrations on aviation.
          The only thing you prove is - - - you do not have any knowledge about that technics . . .

Comment

Divide and Conquer

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            We had another woman in the Swedish parliament - Innes Usman who once said "internet är en fluga" that means "Internet was a fad and that it would pass and soon be over". I guess she was correct as well?

If your best source is a totally brainless Swedish politician, makes me think that your story is even more funny.

So mike, here's a suggestion; instead of mocking everyone who happens to mention "chemtrails" on the forum by using numerous bandwagon fallacies and ad hominem attacks...

May i suggest using your eyes to cultivate hard evidence for yourself? by that i mean looking up in the sky once in a while..

Please also keep in mind a famous proverb by Einstein; Condemnation without investigation is the highest form of ignorance. and I'm afraid you may be suffering from it!!...I'd like to add dark sarcasm is also the lowest form of wit.

There are good-hearted "awake" souls in this world trying to instill some common sense and raise awareness of these chem-trails. the last thing that is needed here is derogatory schoolyard bully-boy tactic's and name calling..which is what i seem to be witnessing here..

The "Chemtrails" issue seems to divide the awake and aware by the ignorant and asleep..If you haven't researched the 'subject' in question please reserve your opinions until you have performed the latter.

I could see your point if we were still in the 90's however at this point in time, the internet is saturated with first-hand factual knowledge and supportive evidence of this phenomena...get google'ing my friend..

Comment

Damnit! I really hate it when the people behind all these dastardly conspiracies get behind in quietly removing the folks bent on revealing their nefarious plots to the general public. Hopefully the elimination teams will catch up with the latest crop soon, arrange appropriate "accidents", and we can then get back to our regularly scheduled forum activities.

Until then, "ignore" is a wonderful option.

Comment

GeoEngineering

Originally posted by smikey View Post
                I have been watching around 6 planes this morning over Cardiff laying down Chemtrails I have been watching them for a long time and have photo's showing what happens on the days they spray.
                The sky is now covered in the usual milky white whispy cover that has spread from these trails no blue sky can be seen again!.
                My question is, would these planes show up on this site?
                I have looked but cannot see any planes listed or showing over this area ?
                Or could some one tell me how you can find out where these planes have originated from they have been criss crossing all morning and started in the dark before it got light.

Regards Mike .
                Why is everyone on this site so adverse to the discussion of GeoEngineering. It is in fact an Aviation Topic and should be up for some healthy debate on this site.
                Perhaps there is a deeper plot afoot?
                Or maybe people are just so comfortable in their Denialistic World that they live in that heaven forbid someone come along and shake them up a little?

Watch this movie "Why in the World are they Spraying" its a real eye opener. You will never look up in the sky the same way again!
                Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Happy viewing denialists!

Comment

Originally posted by KJ4VOV View Post
                  Damnit! I really hate it when the people behind all these dastardly conspiracies get behind in quietly removing the folks bent on revealing their nefarious plots to the general public. Hopefully the elimination teams will catch up with the latest crop soon, arrange appropriate "accidents", and we can then get back to our regularly scheduled forum activities.

Until then, "ignore" is a wonderful option.
                  Wot? You don't believe that all aircraft are spewing "deadly" dihydrogen monoxide into the sky?

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Daemon View Post
                    Wot? You don't believe that all aircraft are spewing "deadly" dihydrogen monoxide into the sky?
                    And if you are not careful it might rain down on you

Good job I kept that tinfoil umbrella that some shady bloke in the pub sold me for £50, he was right I would find it useful !!!

And they used to call me crazy...
                    Last edited by F-EGLF1; 2014-03-15, 19:51.
                    FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Comment

Chemtrails

Chemtrails are a fact and have been admitted as such by the UK government.

The following BBC documentary explains further\

This is a shortened version of the BBC Inside out documentary series that was first broadcast on 6th November 2006. Its interesting to note that this broadca...

The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.

Comment

Yep. Sure was admitted to being used. During war testing!. But then, so were nuclear bombs.. don't see that happening nowadays either. Right up there with agent orange. It WAS, and now isn't. The clue is in the URL to most links people dig up - "History". Just because something was done, doesn't mean it still is.

Drive in movies, Roller restaurants, beta tapes, flares..

Ahh the internet. Digging up history and false information and re-gurgitating it over and over as 'the truth' since ages ago.
                        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Don't get fluoridated water, my friend! They get to your brain through your teeth. I'd be mighty suspicious of those metal fillings too -- perfect place to hide a bug. THE ILLUMINATI IS OUT TO GET YOU!!!

Comment

My buddy is a chemtrail pilot in the Florida Keys. In the past, the pesticide was diluted with diesel oil and passed through the engine of the plane. This produced a thick cloud of smoke that was easily seen. Sadly, nowadays the FKMCD uses ultralow volume (ULV) applications. A very small amount of pesticide is sprayed in droplets about the diameter of a human hair whilst in flight. I'm concerned the chemtrail, eco-warrior, spotters will no longer be able to identify these low altitude 'chemtrail' flights. Perhaps Flightradar24 can investigate a way to identify aircraft suspected of spraying mindcontrol chemicals in the upper atmosphere? Perhaps the plane icon can appear to be covered in tinfoil...lol

Comment

posting photos of oneself and pets in tin foil hats just validates the above research findings more than a thousand words ever could

Comment

So if "contrails" and "chemtrails are NOT an aviation subject- what is the subject to be associated with? Trains? Once you realise how chemtrails are going to permanently change your life, it will be you posting on here next time. You can now carry on with flying the flag for the new world order. I hear the fema camps are quite homely.

Comment

Working...
                                X