Contrails "Chemtrails"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slashpage View Post
    ahhh you're from Runcorn speedbird, thats only a few miles away from me. I'd have expected a bit more from a fellow scouser hehe
    I have looked into Chemtrails beleive it or not, but just because i am from Liverpool it does not mean i have agree with your opion.

I think you would be better off sticking to this website: http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk/

Warning there is alot of bad language on that Forum.
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2012-10-11, 12:18.
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Yep, you're right, point taken. Most scousers are sheeple to. I was just being humourous again when I said I expected more from you. I thought the hehe would have indicated this. Obviously not.

Comment

And i don't think anyone should stick to one kind of website. A wise man looks at things from every angle. Wouldn't you agree?

Comment

And anymore person Insults,. we will deal with,. wether your a scouser or not,. this is not a Forum where you can Insult persons using it
          (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
          1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

Yep, you're right, point taken. Most scousers are sheeple to. I was just being humourous again when I said I expected more from you. I thought the hehe would have indicated this. Obviously not.
            One thing i am not is a Sheeple, Living in the North West of England i am aware that i live in one of the most heavily poluted enviroments in this Country.

I have my own opions about Fuel on this Planet and they way it is controlled by the 'The Powers That Be' and i don't wish to discuss them in Public.

I will say one thing, Furture Energy solutions is something that i am very intrested in and i think it should be made cleaner sooner rather than later.

Time to get my Lunch.
            AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Excuse me matey jim. I'm only defending smikey who asked a resonable question to which some twit made reference to tin foil hats which could be construde as an insult, so check your brain pally. And as I have already indicated, I don't give a damn if you ban me, feel free jackass :-D

Comment

The best way to handle this thread is not to post replies, even if the ***** provokes us.

He'll soon go away when he doesn't have an audience.

No more from me.
                Last edited by Anmer; 2012-10-11, 13:20.
                Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Relies Anmer? hehe good ridance :-D

Comment

And you delcomp ought to know better, not to trust a word government tells you. You morons voted Adolf Hitler in to power.

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
                      The best way to handle this thread is not to post relies, even if the ***** provokes us.

He'll soon go away when he doesn't have an audience.

No more from me.
                      Quite right Mike,. Have just deployed IGNORE ...

1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

LOL deployed ignore??? haha is that you're metaphorical nuclear weapon??? hehehe

Comment

And i don't think anyone should stick to one kind of website. A wise man looks at things from every angle. Wouldn't you agree?
                          I couldnt agree more- just when do you intend showing us some of this 'wisdom'? (without the personal abuse)
                          YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

To Post #39..

That just shows how this person is so out of date and Ignorant,..
                            Firstly, Im not German..

And secondly,.I was born about 12 miles from where he is,..

My Father,.. brothers and sister, serve the country (England) in WW2
                            And I myself have also served 9 years with the RAF.

I suppose his parent and relations where hiding behind Backache in them days.

And a fence,. has two sides,. and would suggest you read both sides.instead
                            of a Theory..

Dont forget to switch all the electric off, and help save all the Contamination
                            from the Power Stations.

Comment

Baaaah Baaah :-D

Comment

Baaaah Baaah :-D
                                I rest my case.
                                YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Working...
                                X