which runway is the active?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which runway is the active?

Hi, not sure if I posted this in the right forum..

However, I'm thinking of going and taking some photos at planes @ Luleå, Kallax Airport, Sweden. (ESPA)

But the runway is very long and there is about 2-3 planes landing and I want to photograph every landing.

So, is there any way for me to find out and be a hundred percent sure on which runway the planes will be landing on?

Thanks for quick answers, it will take me about 30 minutes to go there and the first plane will be landing in 30 minutes..

Sorry for my bad english.

Hi Niskaa
    I don’t know is that information will be useful for you now. But I think I have an answer.
    Because this is Military air base, it is not simple. But you can go check what is the weather on that airport on this page 'here' check wind direction and this should give you the answer. (If wind is from south-east or south-west landing will be from north west and if wind dir. will be from north west of north east landing from south east) Of course they can change runway in 30 min due to wind change but you can try. How long is that runway anyway?

Comment

Sorry my mistake Military/Public Airport

Comment

Hi,
        watch the radio traffic
        http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=LSGG

Comment

Working...
        X