Douglas DC-8 America’s second jet airliner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Douglas DC-8 America’s second jet airliner

In this video, we are looking at the history of the Douglas DC-8. The second Jet airliner in the US, but the first supersonic in the world. McDonnell Douglas DC-8 is a four-engine jet airliner developed by Douglas Aircraft in the 1950s. Deliveries began in autumn of 1959 with the distribution of the first aircraft to Delta Airlines, and United Airlines during the following year. All video content and images that are not from the Shanghai aerospace enthusiasts center/museum are taken from open sources on the internet: Wikipedia, Airliners.com, and other websites.
    Last edited by edgarmesropyan; 2021-09-13, 12:56.

This is going to sound rude.

But other than visit reddit, this forum, avsim forums, along with many others in a short space of time to post links to your channel/videos.

Is there any reason to not think this is just advertising.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

well, it's not really rude... I am trying to reach out to as many people as I can and I don't think that I am doing something bad by that... also I don't think that it is advertising as I am not trying to directly sell anything to anybody

Comment

Originally posted by edgarmesropyan View Post
        . also I don't think that it is advertising as I am not trying to directly sell anything to anybody
        Maybe but you're only posting to generate traffic to your YouTube channels and earn advertising revenue.

You clearly have little or no interest in this forum other than for personal reward.

I'd ban you from my own forum.
        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post

Maybe but you're only posting to generate traffic to your YouTube channels and earn advertising revenue.

You clearly have little or no interest in this forum other than for personal reward.

I'd ban you from my own forum.
          Your forum? em I mean you can block/ban me if you want to... but let me surprise you - my channel isn't monetized

Comment

Originally posted by edgarmesropyan View Post

but let me surprise you - my channel isn't monetized
            Well I admit to be surprised

So why are you linking to:

"Online English school for Russian speakers" Amongst others?
            Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Well I admit to be surprised

So why are you linking to:

"Online English school for Russian speakers" Amongst others?
              ok, this is getting wired " Here are some ways you can support the channel..." nobody is pushing anybody to do anything with those links "Online English school for Russian speakers" Amongst others? - it is one of the ways to support if anybody is willing to do so...

Comment

However you dress it up, you're only posting here to promote your personal interests. Advertising pure and simple.
                Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

However you dress it up, you're only posting here to promote your personal interests. Advertising pure and simple.
                  ok, the links are gone... now you can see that I am not advertising anything just sharing a video that I have spent time on and I am just willing to share it with other people. hopefully, it'll make you feel happier and satisfied.

Comment

Working...
                  X