chesterfield derbyshire FR24 members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chesterfield derbyshire FR24 members

HELLO names pimp my plane,are there any members who like airport plane spotting,fave airport is EM ive just got back into it and im looking for any one who wanna go and share petrol costs its abot 20 quid there and back from chesterfield ,let me know

from the newby,hi guys about 5 yrs ago or may be more,i took parraglider lessons etc.got all the gear but sold it as i didnt feel safe.however i kept the radio that i bought which is a yaesu ft-750.its not for sale.can we use and listen to them legally are can i have it,im not 100 percent up to date any help will do yes ive looked on the net,just wanna know of other members experience

Comment

A few years ago i got very addicted to em airport. doncaster.liverpool.notts and a few local to my area chesterfield.I was a regular viewer at the east midlands viewing area 3.They started to do road works and build factories,which are noow built.I used to love going there but the road i thought was blocked and lost.So i go regular to em the opposite end ,its a bit boreing there.SOi decided to google earth the old place where i used to go and you can still get there,its of the A453 wilders way.Im so happy.im going to exercise my common law rights and go.however gotta be care full on what equipment to take.

Comment

hello from pimpmyplane.ive noticed that theres not much activeity over russia,and not much over mogolia,a few other places on the world map.I there no fr24 users are do russia ban flights not to sure why theres not much activeity thaxxxxs

Comment

where i live in the chesterfield area theres not much millitary aircraft .Sometimes i see them and theyre called pirate 2 3 4 5 7 etc.this is great and you allso see which aircraft they are,
          thats exciteing ,is there set times when the millitary fly are just random.i could google it but fr24 members will have the know how.

Comment

ive done a quick look on search and cant find much so looks like ive frowned upoun myself,ok over that now,.When the red arrows fly there loops and death defying displays,does the full aircraft display team display on fr24.ive got a feeling they dont.please l;et me know

Comment

Am i to assume that the amount of aircraft in the air today are not carrying people.There must be thousands of people flying,what are the restrictions on flying,ive looked on net and its here say best asking memebers of fr24 as im sure they will have the experience x x

Comment

A few questions here do aircraft run on the same fuel as helicopters.is there a data base with pictures of aircraft that we see daily on fr24 that gives alot of info,speed etc fuel how far on a full tank.i am new and just finding my way around the fr24 so forgive me .what ive been doing is lookig at the plane heli and i google it,i was wondering if that info is on the site or links,ill keep looking thanks

Comment

Ive noticed on fr24 that theres alot of helicopers flying into the sea from shore and back all over the coast of the uk.Must be oil rigs as the copters are passenger ones.is there a list of oil rig and destination departures returns to look at are is it private,i like to l;ook at these and allso how much fuel it costs.

Comment

Why don't you use Google instead of flooding this forum with your inane questions? Or are you the RealDonaldTrump desperate for an online platform?
                    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

captain thats a bit of a nasty reply,im new here and genuine,DONALDTRUMP.i think thats below the belt.why are my questions insane,ive googled them however fr24 members have the experience more than google.flooding the forum i dont think so.im surprised youve wellcomed me like you have.so captain my names richard,and im from chesterfield.

Comment

Have you noticed no one else is replying to you?
                        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

i think yure discusting,that a new member as been hastled by you and yure offenceive behavoure to me.it dosent matter if any 1 as answered me.as ive said im a newby and have lots to learn captain.ive cancleled my membership and put in a complaint to FR24.please stop bullying on the forum and go and do something usefull.if this iis how FR24 members talk to newbies then thats a shame,CAPTAIN YOU COULD HAVE OFFERED ME SOME FREINDLY ADVICE.that wasnt freindly was it it was a personal attack.ok please dont reply,

Comment

Working...
                          X