• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight BGA5TF

Flight Number : BGA5TF
    Company : Airbus Transport International
    Reg Code : F-GSTF
    Model : Airbus - A306

Dose anyone have any information on this flight, Origin or destination? Saw it fly over head and was wondering where it was coming from/ going to.

Or any Information when a Beluga 5 will be in British airspace?

Thanks !

Hi alien, I saw this flight last night and it appeared off of the sw coast of england heading towards teh bay of biscay. If memory serves me correct the flight path seemd to indicate that it had completed around 70% of a journey up from the south of france to scandinavia or north poland and then headed east towards the UK. If you check out the airbus industies website they explain what these planes do. I assume it was ferrying parts around.

Comment

Hi there Dublin1! Thanks for the Information, I managed to find out what it mainly transports but was mainly looking for some flight schedules but drew a blank.

Had a strike of luck today though.

Flight BGA4TD with F-GSTD, I came down from the Holland area to Paris where it followed the coast down and then sharp right inland over Exeter then across to the Bristol channel, I managed to get a view it my Binoculars as it passed at around 24000 ft around400kts. I tracked it up to the Chester area where it made some strange turns where I then lost it on the radar so I couldn't work it where it landed.
      At guess I suppose it'll be coming back sometime tonight around the same time making its way back down to Toulouse.

I'm hoping this a regular route so I'll be able to see it from time to time.

Comment

it lands in chester where there is a wing factory....... wings are also made here for the A380

Comment

I only found this website post volcano and its really good. I live near dublin airport under one of the main routes for theintercontinental traffic. Now after year of admiring the vapour tarils I can satisfy my curiosity and find out what the planes are and where they're going.
          I getting so hooked I'm thinking of buying one of the recievers now! I'd love to see an A380 go over.

Comment

Yeah same here, I pretty glad I did... I live on the East Devon coast, Don't get a whole lot of Traffic over me but there's a few Transatlantic flights coming over and out, A few flights down to main land Europe from the north.
            Love to see an A380 also but I think I'd have to get very lucky.

I'd also love to get a receiver and be able to to listen into air traffic control, Need to do some reading up and suss out how it all works.

Comment

hi Alien look up live atc.net that will give you live atc from around the world (apart from u.k as its banned due some old law) last night i was on perth ausy great site USA based but does cover europe holland, ireland etc

Comment

Hey there retro11 thanks for the site, Its one i discovered a few days ago, really interesting site. I'd really like listen to UK traffic but since I cant find it on-line I think I'll have to try and set up my own system, I'll be my pastime trying to work something out when I get some time and money

As for that UK law isn't it only Illegal to broadcast?

Comment

The Beluga passed north of Warrington, Cheshire,UK about 1340 yesterday and lands at the A/c factory at Broughton near Chester.

Comment

Originally posted by Alien View Post
                    Hey there retro11 thanks for the site, Its one i discovered a few days ago, really interesting site. I'd really like listen to UK traffic but since I cant find it on-line I think I'll have to try and set up my own system, I'll be my pastime trying to work something out when I get some time and money

As for that UK law isn't it only Illegal to broadcast?
                    The law allows you to posses a transceiver but not to use it!!!!!! In other words you are not allowed to listen and most certainly not to broadcast! Being a pilot I have an RT licence so in my case if the police caught me listening it is perfectly legal! (just don't use your equipment in or near an airport or in a public place)
                    vololiberista

Comment

Originally posted by vololiberista View Post
                      The law allows you to posses a transceiver but not to use it!!!!!! In other words you are not allowed to listen and most certainly not to broadcast! Being a pilot I have an RT licence so in my case if the police caught me listening it is perfectly legal! (just don't use your equipment in or near an airport or in a public place)
                      vololiberista
                      I presume as you mention tranceiver you don't include airband receiver as although uk law states it is illegal to receive (listen) to aircraft radio transmitted messages no one in the UK enforces that law & it is quite common to see individuasl by airport peimiter fences also in the airport itself using airband radios, and long may it continue.

Comment

Working...
                      X