No announcement yet.

Plane circling for hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vor calibration maybe, or there is also a company that I cant remember right now which maps the ground contours with radar to manage flood risks, but this is usually done at night.

Comment

Originally posted by chrislawton View Post
      Vor calibration maybe, or there is also a company that I cant remember right now which maps the ground contours with radar to manage flood risks, but this is usually done at night.
      That's exactly what it was
      T-EGPH93 | My Live Feed | ADSB Receiver: Raspberry Pi3+, RTL-SDR v3, RTL-SDR LNA, FA Antenna | Airband Receiver: RPi3 & Diamond D777

Comment

More circles, this plane has a good autopilot. Each circle you see has 8 to 15 loops in it when zoomed in real close.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by cacraft View Post
          More circles, this plane has a good autopilot. Each circle you see has 8 to 15 loops in it when zoomed in real close.
          Lets just say it has a pod under it and can do some smart sniffing stuff. As a result, is hidey hidey.
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

They are out again tonight snooping. second pic is circle at max zoom.
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

hello from the newby,i saw this the other day arond doncaster and im sure it was a police trainer aircraft doing filming are testing there equipment ,i could be wrong

Comment

Working...
              X