Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking pictures inside the airport terminal building.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking pictures inside the airport terminal building.

Did anybody have have any problems when taking pictures inside the airport terminal. Yesterday I've been asked to stop taking pictures and delete the ones I took. I was told it was due to security reasons. It happened in London Luton terminal in check-in area. Please share you experiences.

It is private property with public allowed access to the Services, therefore the owners can and often do ban photography. You can photograph buildings from outside as long as you are on public land when you take the photos.
    If life is a stage, most of us are unrehearsed...!

Comment

Here are a few lines from CPH (Copenhagen airport) rules

Filming at or towards the customs exit is not allowed without the prior permission of the Danish tax authorities.
      Filming at or towards the security checkpoint is not permitted.
      Filming at or towards the passport control checkpoint is not allowed without the prior permission of the Danish police.
      T-EKCH5: Raspberry Pi 4-B (Buster) + FlightAware Pro Stick Plus + FlightAware 1090MHz Bandpass Filter Dark Blue + A3-ADS-B Antenna

Comment

I've taken pictures inside the terminal but not of any security-related subjects. Never had a problem.

Comment

Working...
        X