X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by delcomp View Post
    Hymie,

No.! please leave the screen as it is.! adding more aircraft trails would block the screen..,
    Sorry delcomp, maybe I didn't make the post clear. I would like the 'ability' to add more than one trail to the screen at any one time. Heaven forbid, I wouldn't want multiple trails all over the screen all of the time. I was thinking more along the lines of - click on an aircraft, and then possibly a keyboard hotkey to add a trail, or maybe right click the aircraft to add a trail; In this way you have the option to add trails to any aircraft you wish to watch.

Comment

• Congratulations , Mike and the team of FR24

I just want to give my applauds
      to the team of FR24 , for the new FORUM structure
      very good and nice ,
      You are just GREAT ,

Ulf , scanhorse

P.s Now we just hope we can finish the stupid questions in Chat
      and get people to read the ABOUT section

I love FR24
      http://www.airliners.net/aviation-news/ http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/?JavaScript=1&search=air
      http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=EKCH
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXYBh_ut-fo&feature ...düüüse Im Sauseschritt

Comment

• Originally posted by scanhorse View Post
        I just want to give my applauds
        to the team of FR24 , for the new FORUM structure
        very good and nice ,
        You are just GREAT ,

Ulf , scanhorse

P.s Now we just hope we can finish the stupid questions in Chat
        and get people to read the ABOUT section

I love FR24

You can add me to that Ulf., "Great..,! Mike and team"
        (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
        1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• Flight sim live trafic

can you make something like an Artificial traffic Add-on for Flight Simulator that uses live data from Flightradar24.com?

Comment

• Originally posted by venger81 View Post
            can you make something like an Artificial traffic Add-on for Flight Simulator that uses live data from Flightradar24.com?
            A cool idea but because not all airplanes are shown at FR24, I think it would be more fun of using World of AI for example.

Comment

• When will we get the airplane model filter?

Comment

• hi all , im a uploader of data and am using the ModeS tool to upload to FR24 but am looking at an automatic way of starting it up , I have included it with my Kinetic base station in Windows startup menu both strat when rebooting the PC but the button [start ] needs to be pressed before it feed's info to the server . how can i get it to auto start the feed ? many thanks

Matt

Comment

• How about an option where you can click on an airport code in the side box (say the dest/dept. of a specific aircraft) and the map homes in to the selected airport? too hard to do?

Thanks

Comment

• Visual hint for plan altitude

It would be nice if each aircraft on the map would have a visual indicator for:
                    1) Its altitude,
                    2) Whether it is climbing or diving, that is the current altitude value compared to the average value of the recent X minutes / status updates.

Basically, it should use the same color scheme as currently for the tail colors, so that FR24 has a uniform altitude-color-scheme.

The 2 attributes could be visualized at different GUI positions:
                    I) Aircraft's icon
                    1) Icon color indicates altitude.
                    2) Dot behind the tail indicates climbing, dot in front of plain indicates diving.

II) Aircraft's call sign
                    1) Call sign with a colored upper border or overline (above the script) means climbing, a colored lower border or underline (below the script) means diving. This is possible with the CSS attributes
                    a) text-decoration: underline / overline
                    b) border-top / border-bottom: 1px solid AltitudeColor.
                    2) The line/border's color indicates the altitude.

Comment

• Possibility for ordinary (Google Maps) location searches

Create a new tab "Locations"
                      • Within there allow, at best ordinary Google Maps location searches (no business, direction searches, or other knickknacks)
                      • Or at least allow to search for airport codes, at best with a auto-suggest feature.

Benefits:
                      • User friendly! As the user can quickly navigate to certain airports, without a lot of zoom+move work steps in between!
                      • This also holds an efficiency improvement for especially client-side but also server-side to some degree! Because currently I have to zoom out, then many aircrafts are within my range, which increases the workload both server- and client-side, then I move on the map to my desired point of interest, then I zoom in again to get my reduced range and thus smaller set of plains. Or I stay in the same zoom range but move a lot until my desired point of interest, hence also causing a high workload, mainly to Google Maps, but possible also increasing FR24's workload as I potentially (not necessarily) encounter more aircrafts on my map traverse.

Comment

• Mouse over aircraft revealing more attributes (at least those of static nature)

Would be nice if the following would be available as a user option.

If I hover over an aircraft icon I get more infos:
                        • Either as a tooltip, if I have the callsigns deactivated.
                        • Or the callsign box simply temporarily shows one more line per attribute, allowing hyperlinks here for possibly even more interactive features (such as jump to origin/destination airport) !

1. Please at least these attributes of static nature:
                        2. Origin / Via / Destination Airport
                        3. As Airport Code for Pro users, possibly using an HTML abbreviation or tooltip hint to reveal the full airport name when mousing over the airport code.
                        4. Airport code plus full airport name for beginners
                      • Airline, for those who are not familiar with the call sign abbreviations.
                    • If possible by processing power, then realtime values.

• I personally would already be very satisfied with #1.

Comment

• Aircrafts in the Tab "Planes" shall have a jumpto hyperlink

Clicking an aircraft's call-sign or registration-number keeps my zoom settings
                        and centers the map at the location of the clicked aircraft.

Comment

• Improvements for the data table inside the tab "Planes"

This is low-priority, just in case you devs at FR24 are really very enthusiastic for user feature requests
                          1. Seperate "callsign" into "Airline" and "Flight" and "Reg" into "Country" "Prefix" "Serial".
                          2. Second table header row: A filter per each column. If you type in, only matching records are shown.
                          3. Third table header row: Multiple key sorting. Above each column is a pulldown menu, where you set wether the column shall be a sort key, and if or which priority. "-" means none, the ordinal number (amount is as many available columns, so 5 in my example) sets the key: 1st 2nd etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by 10032050 View Post
                            hi all , im a uploader of data and am using the ModeS tool to upload to FR24 but am looking at an automatic way of starting it up , I have included it with my Kinetic base station in Windows startup menu both strat when rebooting the PC but the button [start ] needs to be pressed before it feed's info to the server . how can i get it to auto start the feed ? many thanks

Matt
                            Matt, send an e-mail to info@flight24.com and I will send you more info how to fix that.

//Mike

Comment

• Hello, can any one help me in removing the white box that is on the right hand side of the screen , coverering part of the map, reply to noonda@iprimus.com.au , please. thankyou...

Comment

• Working...
                                X