Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This are bad news, but i now, you make your best

Christmas is near and Santa Claus is comig soon
    Last edited by griffel; 2016-03-11, 14:14.

Comment

Perhaps it will be a Easter Egg?

Comment

Originally posted by Gaelan View Post
        Hi all,

I just wanted to give you all a quick update, unfortunately we've run into one of those dreaded hiccup's that I mentioned on my last post in this thread. This means that we won't be able to release the new feature this week I hope you can all understand how frustrating this is for us, however we don't want to release something that isn't to a suitable quality. We'll try again for a release next week, so fingers crossed we can sort out the last minute problems quickly. Thanks again for you patience and sorry for the delay!
        Gaelan,

Take all the time you need, better to get it right than release a shoddy product and have all the whinging numbskulls complaining about how it won't work for them.

Cheers mait,

Wal

Comment

Originally posted by Wally3178 View Post
          Gaelan,

Take all the time you need, better to get it right than release a shoddy product and have all the whinging numbskulls complaining about how it won't work for them.

Cheers mait,

Wal
          That's going to happen even if it is working first off

Can please all of the people some of the time
          And some of the people all of the time

But never both.
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
            That's going to happen even if it is working first off

Can please all of the people some of the time
            And some of the people all of the time

But never both.
            Yep, sad isn't it?

Wal

Comment

You make a very great job. It looks wonderful.

Comment

Love it!Well done to all concerned.Very clever people.

Comment

Any idea why the paradise Island of Fernando de Noronha in the South Atlantic simply does not appear in the 3D mode? Could it just be because the receiver there has been down for the last three months? Shouldn't it show even in T-EST? The same happens with Juan Fernandez Islands (mainly with Robinsoe Crusoe Island, wich is closer to continental Chile) in the South Pacific.

Comment

Originally posted by Windsurfmaniac View Post
                    Any idea why the paradise Island of Fernando de Noronha in the South Atlantic simply does not appear in the 3D mode? Could it just be because the receiver there has been down for the last three months? Shouldn't it show even in T-EST? The same happens with Juan Fernandez Islands (mainly with Robinsoe Crusoe Island, wich is closer to continental Chile) in the South Pacific.
                    Great question, but I am still amazed the 3D view works as well as it does over well mapped areas let alone remote islands. It's still in the infancy stage.

Edit: On that 3D view, wouldn't it be cool if you could pan around the cockpit and actually see who is flying the aircraft?
                    Last edited by Sam26K; 2016-05-03, 08:46.

Comment

Well, I'll take your arguments of it working over "well mapped areas let alone remote islands" and being in "the infancy stage" in spite of not knowing if technically it explains the problem, as long as Falklands/Malvinas do show, and basically it's pretty much corridor to nowhere besides the islands themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X