ATC radar view - improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATC radar view - improvements

I am new on this forum, please apologize if the question has been already highlighted.

In order to be more realistic with most ATC radar view, I think that the labels should be transparent, altitude and vertical speed should be on the same line, the flight level should be displayed instead of the altitude and vice versa, the units (ft,kts) should not be displayed.

But I am aware that this application is for everyone !

Originally posted by bertaudmarc View Post
    I am new on this forum, please apologize if the question has been already highlighted.

In order to be more realistic with most ATC radar view, I think that the labels should be transparent, altitude and vertical speed should be on the same line, the flight level should be displayed instead of the altitude and vice versa, the units (ft,kts) should not be displayed.

But I am aware that this application is for everyone !
    Regarding grey labels you could read this thread:
    While I did not start the thread entitled "Oh Dear What Have You Done" I have contributed to it and since Mike has taken exception to some recent posts to it by another user on various grounds including that the thread is poorly titled, I will start this new one with an unambiguous title and which only addresses the

Comment

The thread doesn't answer to the question ! each one want her/his color. By respecting the ATC requirements (see Eurocontrol), the product becomes realistic. FR24 can be considered as a game but I guess that the goal is to show the Air Traffic as an ATC controller see it.
      I note that, on pc, with firefox, the color is transparent-grey but on Android, for me, the color is orange but not enough transparent. Harmonization ?
      We could imagine, in the Settings menu, an "ATC view option" with several options (Eurocontrol, FAA, ...).

Comment

Working...
      X