FRA Airport has equipped ground vehicles with transponders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRA Airport has equipped ground vehicles with transponders

A couple of days ago, I noticed, that FRA Airport equipped all ground service vehicles with ADS-B transponders. When you have a look, you will see a large number of them over the whole airport area.

But unfortunately, they do have the wrong icon. On other airports (i.e. AMS), the icon of the ground vehicle is like a silver car, in FRA they use the icon for unknown aircraft type.

Any idea, how that can be changed? Do the admins read within this forum, or do they have to be notified on a different way?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Database editors will probably see your post but you can post info here HERE .
    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Hi Totto

It's Gaelan from FR24 Support, we are aware of recent changes in ground vehicles at Frankfurt airport and are in the process of updating this to correctly show silver cars.
      Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Same goes for Copenhagen. Vehicles with callsign ERA* or SQ*

Comment

Hi Gaelan,

thanks for your quick response. I already have listed approx. 50 Hex/ModeS codes incl. the call sign from ground vehicles in FRA. Would it help you, if I post those here - or in the thread which Amper mentioned above?

Comment

It would be awesome if you could forward any lists you have to support@fr24.com. This way we can make sure they're added to our update list :-)
            Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Hi Gaelan,

I've sent a mail to the address you mentioned, containing the information of 72 ground vehicles of FRA Airport. Hope, the mail will find it's way to you.

Comment

Working...
              X