Not showing up Embraer 190

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not showing up Embraer 190

I discovered E190 never show on FR24(within ADS-B coverage), so I thought all the E190 dont have ADS -B transponders.

But today I receive ADS-B signals from B-3193, so this E190 have ADS -B transponders, but it never show up on FR24.

Why?

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.
    Last edited by fuxiang99150; 2015-03-31, 02:08.

Originally posted by fuxiang99150 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5850[/ATTACH]

I discovered E190 never show on FR24(within ADS-B coverage), so I thought all the E190 dont have ADS -B transponders.

But today I receive ADS-B signals from B-3193, so this E190 have ADS -B transponders, but he never show up on FR24.

Why?

http://www.flightradar24.com/data/airplanes/b-3193/
    All except the latest models of the Embraer EJets did not come out of the factory fitted with ADS-B so it is up to airlines to retrofit as they need to, usually to meet regulatory requirements. For instance here in Australia most if not all Embraer jets have ADS-B because any aircraft that operates at or above 29000ft must be fitted and that will reduce to around 20000ft if I recall correctly in a couple of years. Cheers.

Comment

Here in Venezuela, happend exactly like your, the news aircrafts doesnt show on the radar
      F-SVPR1
      @josecmorales

Comment

Working...
      X