Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mike u r in chennai ? i was there two days ago

Comment

It seems Chennai radar has gone off...When will it be back?

Comment

I have started uploading data from 12 March 2013 . Location : near Kochi ( Cochin
        )

Comment

Originally posted by manmohan View Post
          I have started uploading data from 12 March 2013 . Location : near Kochi ( Cochin
          )
          cool.. where you located manmohan ? Are you using FR24 free adsb receiver ? Me too from COK.

Comment

Hello..., Nice to contact a similar enthusiast from Cochin. My location is Kodungallur. And yes I am using the FR 24 Free receiver !! got around 10 days ago. Now the setup is temporary and waiting for the weekend to find out best antenna location. I am an amateur radio operator and my call sign is vu2tpa ( not regular in the band !!). I am a regular listener of aircraft radio. I am also a PPG pilot..... Now tell me about you too with your location..... Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by manmohan View Post
              Hello..., Nice to contact a similar enthusiast from Cochin. My location is Kodungallur. And yes I am using the FR 24 Free receiver !! got around 10 days ago. Now the setup is temporary and waiting for the weekend to find out best antenna location. I am an amateur radio operator and my call sign is vu2tpa ( not regular in the band !!). I am a regular listener of aircraft radio. I am also a PPG pilot..... Now tell me about you too with your location..... Regards.
              I am from PBVR .. Got pass mark in ASOC and waiting for the other formalities. pls shoot a test mail along with contact number to mic uniform kilo uniform november delta alfa november underscore two three at the rate hotel oscar tango mic alfa india lima dot charlie oscar mic. Sorry about it , just a spam stopper.

Comment

hello im rohan and im located at visakhapatnam in Andhra pradesh . i would also like to upload information to fr24.Is it possible for me to do that as i dont know much about these radars .
                Last edited by rohanvarma888; 2013-07-27, 05:18.

Comment

Do you have a receiver?

Comment

i dont have a receiver.. i would be thankful if u provide me with the free equipment as my location is close to the place which you have been looking for volunteers .Odisha is a bit close to my place and my actual location is Visakhapatnm,Andhra Pradesh
                    Last edited by rohanvarma888; 2013-07-27, 06:57.

Comment

Originally posted by rohanvarma888 View Post
                      i dont have a receiver.. i would be thankful if u provide me with the free equipment as my location is close to the place which you have been looking for volunteers .Odisha is a bit close to my place and my actual location is Visakhapatnm,Andhra Pradesh
                      You cannot apply on the Forum, you need read this and fill in the form at the bottom of the page.

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Also read this so that you have abetter understanding of how it works.

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.
                      Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-07-27, 12:16.
                      AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Originally posted by Narrow_Band_Minus View Post
                        I am from PBVR .. Got pass mark in ASOC and waiting for the other formalities. pls shoot a test mail along with contact number to mic uniform kilo uniform november delta alfa november underscore two three at the rate hotel oscar tango mic alfa india lima dot charlie oscar mic. Sorry about it , just a spam stopper.
                        Hi,
                        de VU2PMC
                        have been feeding data using one of the free Rx since a month. QTH is Kozhikode, and radar identification is VOCL

Comment

Originally posted by vu2pmc View Post
                          Hi,
                          de VU2PMC
                          have been feeding data using one of the free Rx since a month. QTH is Kozhikode, and radar identification is VOCL
                          Hi 2PMC ,
                          Great to know that u feed from Calicut. F-VOCC1 feed also from one ham , VU2TPA.

Comment

What's vu2tpa's email id? or contact number?

I am on Gmail - name vu2pmc

Originally posted by Narrow_Band_Minus View Post
                            Hi 2PMC ,
                            Great to know that u feed from Calicut. F-VOCC1 feed also from one ham , VU2TPA.
                            Last edited by Oblivian; 2013-09-09, 06:27. Reason: edit email

Comment

Hi,
                              I will give his e-mail/contact info thru gtalk / gmail.

thx,

Originally posted by vu2pmc View Post
                              What's vu2tpa's email id? or contact number?

I am on Gmail - name vu2pmc

Comment

Originally posted by abuvipin
                                Hi all,
                                I am a newbie here. I would like to know if there are any legal regulations in India which denies amateurs from hosting ADS-B receivers and streaming traffic data online.

-abuvipin
                                Lot's of people (most!) who are amateurs do it - I would be surprised if there were laws against it.

Comment

Working...
                                X