PHILIPPINE RADAR FORUM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings all,

Did any of you guys pick up flight EPB901 heading out to Koror from over TAC yesterday 21st around 1800z (0200L 22nd) and then the return flight EPB902 back in over TAC towards MNL around 2200z (0600L 22nd) please? Pretty sure it was either CL30 B-8192 or B-8193, so hex 780807/780808.

I would greatly appreciate a confo if anyone received it on their box!

Comment

• Originally posted by rik130 View Post
      Greetings all,

Did any of you guys pick up flight EPB901 heading out to Koror from over TAC yesterday 21st around 1800z (0200L 22nd) and then the return flight EPB902 back in over TAC towards MNL around 2200z (0600L 22nd) please? Pretty sure it was either CL30 B-8192 or B-8193, so hex 780807/780808.

I would greatly appreciate a confo if anyone received it on their box!
      I regularly see the hex 780807 but not the other. No route is listed yet for EPB902.

The return flights to ROR are probably tracked by F-RPLP1 AND F-RPUN2 AND F-RPUN1 whereas F-RP01 & F-RPVM1 & F-RPVM2 have the range to track parts of the route for ROR-MNL.

John
      F-RPVD1
      Dumaguete

Comment

• Good News Guys http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story...lue-to-p10-000
        Ice
        F-RPLL3

Comment

• F-RPVM2 Cebu Outage Status Report

Last Week F-RPVM2 was taken offline due to a power transformer shorting out that services at the school. The power company malfunction fried most of the electronics at the school including several modems and UPS power back ups.

As of today, Friday, the power has been restored but Globe has yet to repair the internet services. It is not yet known if the FR24 receiver survived.

Gerry is currently assigned in Davao so it is left with the IT Admin and myself to sort this out.

F-RPVM1 is still operational covering Cebu Airport and several contiguous receivers are picking up the slack. Our redundancy around the Central Visayas allows FR24 to maintain good coverage even with the outages.

I will keep you informed when we have additional news.

John
          F-RPVD1
          Dumaguete

Comment

• Two Receivers in Davao Have Dropped Off Line F-RPWD1 & F-RPWD2

The two FR24 receivers, F-RPWD1 and F-RPWD2 have dropped off line and FR24 has been unable to contact the hosters.

If anyone has any information please let me know.

John
            F-RPVD1
            Dumaguete
            Last edited by paradiselost; 2016-10-15, 11:25.

Comment

• 26 Oct 2016 19:00 UTC Manila Airspace is very quietmnl.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by omdb6 View Post
                26 Oct 2016 19:00 UTC Manila Airspace is very quiet[ATTACH=CONFIG]8123[/ATTACH]
                19:00 UTC is 3 am in Manila in real local time. That is why no flights are observed.

John
                F-RPVD1
                Dumaguete

Comment

• Need help po..
                  Bakit po ang tagal ma-clear po yung akin?
                  radar.JPG

Comment

• Originally posted by anaktee View Post
                    Need help po..
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]8222[/ATTACH]
                    What is your tracking number? That is needed to follow up with your local DHL contractor or call Manila direct at
                    032 8117000.

Where in the Philippines do you live?

John
                    F-RPVD1
                    Dumaguete

Comment

• Baka nasa cuctoms, same here i ordered for SoC computers and few DVB-T dongles in China, based on tracking it is still in custom

Comment

• Originally posted by omdb6 View Post
                        Baka nasa cuctoms, same here i ordered for SoC computers and few DVB-T dongles in China, based on tracking it is still in custom
                        Call DHL at the number I posted for anaktee. FR24 pays all the customs duties and they have had time to contact FR24 to get the amount needed to pay customs.

This is a different kind of shipment than those from China which come through the post office. When you buy from China, you have to pay the customs duties at the local post office in order to pickup the package. With DHL they deliver to you office or house with no payment required.

John
                        F-RPVD1
                        Dumaguete
                        Last edited by paradiselost; 2016-11-29, 08:14.

Comment

• Originally posted by anaktee View Post
                          Need help po..
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]8222[/ATTACH]
                          Anaktee please pass along what you are told by DHL to support@fr24.com to keep them advised. Customs problems must be resolved by you but please keep them advised. Please use English, my understanding of Tagalog and Visayan relies on someone in the office to translate.

John
                          F-RPVD1
                          Dumaguete

Comment

• Originally posted by paradiselost View Post
                            Call DHL at the number I posted for anaktee. FR24 pays all the customs duties and they have had time to contact FR24 to get the amount needed to pay customs.

This is a different kind of shipment than those from China which come through the post office. When you buy from China, you have to pay the customs duties at the local post office in order to pickup the package. With DHL they deliver to you office or house with no payment required.

John
                            F-RPVD1
                            Dumaguete
                            I understand it has a different country of origin, but it does not mean that it is not subject for customs inspection -which usually the cause of delay- for the materials inbound the PH.

Comment

John
                              F-RPVD1
                              Dumaguete
                              Originally posted by paradiselost View Post
                              Anaktee please pass along what you are told by DHL to support@fr24.com to keep them advised. Customs problems must be resolved by you but please keep them advised. Please use English, my understanding of Tagalog and Visayan relies on someone in the office to translate.

John
                              F-RPVD1
                              Dumaguete

OK, salamat po sa contact.. Try ko tumawag bukas, kaso affected kaya sila ng holiday?

Comment

John
                                F-RPVD1
                                Dumaguete
                                Thanks, I already called DHL thru the contact you gave me, and I was advised that they already contacting the shipper if they would shoulder the duties and taxes, and also I reminded flightradar24 support and answer me with this "Our delivery company from Germany is already in contact with DHL regarding that. ",. DHL will call me on monday for an update.

Comment

Working...
                                X