page freezing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• page freezing

Hi before anybody says check this out and that i've doing everything possible. Since the MH17 crash fr24 does not work properly the page will freeze and the odd time it does the aircraft are not in the correct positions. I live near the approach to Manchester airport and have never had a problem with fr24 since it started so was just wondering if anybody else got a problem or any other suggestions. Ive tried all the suggestions that I can see in the forum pages Thanks very much ja

Originally posted by blargenbody View Post
    Hi before anybody says check this out and that i've doing everything possible. Since the MH17 crash fr24 does not work properly the page will freeze and the odd time it does the aircraft are not in the correct positions. I live near the approach to Manchester airport and have never had a problem with fr24 since it started so was just wondering if anybody else got a problem or any other suggestions. Ive tried all the suggestions that I can see in the forum pages Thanks very much ja
    I am frequently plagued by FR24 freezing and since long before MH17 crashed. It happens on different computers and with different internet connections. While annoying it can generally be overcome by refreshing the page.

Comment

Originally posted by airnrail View Post
      I am frequently plagued by FR24 freezing and since long before MH17 crashed. It happens on different computers and with different internet connections. While annoying it can generally be overcome by refreshing the page.
      Agreed, change filters and it doesn't display until f5 is hit.

(maybe we need www.fr24-beta.com - so we can thrash new features and feedback before they go public)

Comment

Working...
      X