Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR24 Radar ID's

Good evening FR24 Team,

My Radar ID is T-EGBB16 - EGBB being near to Birmingham Airport (BHX).

However, I have noticed that FR24 is using UK RAF (Royal Air Force) airports/air bases too and as EGBB is 29miles from me but RAF Cosford (EGWC) is only 18miles from me, would it be possible to change my Radar ID to T-EGWCxx as I am closer to RAF Cosford than BHX please?

T-EGBB16

Hardware: NooElec DVB-T2 Dongle, Raspi Pi2 Mod B, 6dB Collinear Antenna, Nevis Pre-Amp & 1090mhz SAW Filter, 9mtrs WF100 Cable and 28ft Mast.
    Software: Rasbain Jessie Lite, FR24 Feeder, Dump1090mutab and VRS.
    Stats for Mar 18, 2016. Uptime:100%. Aircraft seen:2,012. Positions Reported:486,817. Maximum Distance:243nm (Stats provided by FR24)

Contact support@fr24.com and they will help you.
    The only one who never makes mistakes is the one who never does anything - Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

I think the qualification for the location to be listed for FR24 is about 6 international passenger flights a day - besides EGBO is closer to both of us than EGWC

I always wanted BO

Comment

Thanks albin, I'll try that :-)

Hi Peter,

Oh yeah, I forgot about Halfpenny Green, aka Wolverhampton Apt (EGBO), which is just under 15mins from me. I was just clicking on a few planes last night and saw Fairford and a couple of other RAF Bases as Radar ID's and I'd like Cosford, as that's where one of the Air Ambulance's operates from and there's a couple of other reasons why I'd prefer ANYTHING than EGBB lol.
        T-EGBB16

Hardware: NooElec DVB-T2 Dongle, Raspi Pi2 Mod B, 6dB Collinear Antenna, Nevis Pre-Amp & 1090mhz SAW Filter, 9mtrs WF100 Cable and 28ft Mast.
        Software: Rasbain Jessie Lite, FR24 Feeder, Dump1090mutab and VRS.
        Stats for Mar 18, 2016. Uptime:100%. Aircraft seen:2,012. Positions Reported:486,817. Maximum Distance:243nm (Stats provided by FR24)

Comment

Working...
        X