Malaysia Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
    I do see his radar code time to time. Please ask him to email Mr Lindberg, one last try I suppose.
    I've informed him and one other guy nearby WMSA

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruth View Post
      I've informed him and one other guy nearby WMSA
      alright many thanks Ruth. Let's see what Olov decides about it then.

Comment

• To all the FR24 Feeders and friends,

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Be safe on the road during this long holiday season.

Best Regards

F-WMKD1

Comment

• Originally posted by Limpost View Post
          To all the FR24 Feeders and friends,

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Be safe on the road during this long holiday season.

Best Regards

F-WMKD1
          Thank you and wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Limpost!

Comment

• Flightradar24.com Live flight tracker .jpg merry christmas! ho ho hooooo...

Comment

• [New (or replacement) FR24 receiver spotted.

F-WMKK3 - Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysia.]

Improving the MLAT reception n the central region.

Anyway, hope our friends in Kota Baru and Kelantan in general are save from the big flood. I see F-WMKC1 and 2 is still on the air. T-WMKC1 - kucengomok are you okay?

Comment

Anyway, hope our friends in Kota Baru and Kelantan in general are save from the big flood. I see F-WMKC1 and 2 is still on the air. T-WMKC1 - kucengomok are you okay?
                Hi Limpost, I think they are ok, updated their status frequently via FB :P

Comment

Hi Limpost, I think they are ok, updated their status frequently via FB :P
                  Hi Ruth,

Thats good. Are you guys in a FB group? What is the group name?

Comment

Hi Ruth,

Thats good. Are you guys in a FB group? What is the group name?
                    Hi, it's called Malaysian Flight Radar 24 Group, https://www.facebook.com/groups/myfr24/ Please come and say hi

Comment

Hi, it's called Malaysian Flight Radar 24 Group, https://www.facebook.com/groups/myfr24/ Please come and say hi
                      Noted, thanks.

Comment

• Quick update, at least 2 sites has confirmed their approval, one is nearby the WMSA (Subang ) and the other one is nearby WMKM (Melaka)
                        Last edited by Ruth; 2014-12-27, 03:39.

Comment

Quick update, at least 2 sites has confirmed their approval, one is nearby the WMSA (Subang ) and the other one is nearby WMKM Melaka
                          Morning Ruth. You work night shifts? 0446 hours for a post Malaysia time! Cool, sounds like Olov working during the festive season. Should take a break ha. Will keep an eye thanks for the update!

Comment

• Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
                            Morning Ruth. You work night shifts? 0446 hours for a post Malaysia time! Cool, sounds like Olov working during the festive season. Should take a break ha. Will keep an eye thanks for the update!
                            erm...I've no specific time in working Just need to clear most of the things before 2015 coming in. hihi

Comment

• Three receiver locations recently approved for Malaysia. Should improve MLAT around KL mainly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Olov View Post
                                Three receiver locations recently approved for Malaysia. Should improve MLAT around KL mainly.
                                Correct! WMKI, WMSA/WMKK and WMKM coverage will improve!
                                Thanks Olov

Comment

Working...
                                X