X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F-WMKP1 reporting in....
    hi guys....
    for the custom thing....haiz...
    i was the first person went to collect,ask me so many question....
    check my email,why give u for free,how u get it.
    cant tax on me then ask me for SIRIM...
    took me 1 day for the SIRIM to approved.
    totally wasted my 2 days time to get it.
    second guys who go to collect is safe,cuz i ald answer all the question,
    officer tell him to apply SIRIM only.

Comment

Originally posted by alexsiong29 View Post
      F-WMKP1 reporting in....
      hi guys....
      for the custom thing....haiz...
      i was the first person went to collect,ask me so many question....
      check my email,why give u for free,how u get it.
      cant tax on me then ask me for SIRIM...
      took me 1 day for the SIRIM to approved.
      totally wasted my 2 days time to get it.
      second guys who go to collect is safe,cuz i ald answer all the question,
      officer tell him to apply SIRIM only.
      Mine was actually ok. I brought the invoice/packing slip and they were satisfied no other payment need to be done after opening the box and had a look in it. Just need to apply for sirim and import permit. The experience will vary really.

Maybe I can get it tomorrow. Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
        Mine was actually ok. I brought the invoice/packing slip and they were satisfied no other payment need to be done after opening the box and had a look in it. Just need to apply for sirim and import permit. The experience will vary really.

Maybe I can get it tomorrow. Maybe.
        o so tomorrow u will go to claim it?
        mayb it will asking u to pay for the clearance fee for pos laju.
        i was being charged for that.

Comment

o so tomorrow u will go to claim it?
          mayb it will asking u to pay for the clearance fee for pos laju.
          i was being charged for that.
          Alright thanks for the tip... paid RM35 for Sirim, RM31.80 import permit which I will collect tomorrow, then clearance fee. Obstacles along the way but almost sorted. I hope.

Comment

Alright thanks for the tip... paid RM35 for Sirim, RM31.80 import permit which I will collect tomorrow, then clearance fee. Obstacles along the way but almost sorted. I hope.
            I think you could ask FR24 for the claim.

Comment

Originally posted by bonar View Post
              I think you could ask FR24 for the claim.
              ya ald did that and FR24 did gv it back to me.
              provide the receipt and detail.
              will pay for u if reasonable....

Comment

what is that import permit for?
                gv us ur good news after u collect it...

Comment

The customs officer wants it, so I have to do it. No idea. This details will vary place to place, some will ask you to get it some won't. Just a luck thing I guess. Will see whether I can go get it today. I expect range to be the same from the receiver compared to what I am using now, the beast. So nothing new, just a change in radarcode and faster processing of received ads-b data.
                  Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2014-04-17, 00:03.

Comment

UPDATE:

The kit is released to me today and I have the receiver installed. Everything is set up and receiver is working as documented. I have sent an email to support so perhaps later this evening we will see my feed on FR24. T-WBKK4 is obviously down indefinitely, a code which I have been using for more than 1 year. I will tinker with my antenna set up in the near future as I need to change the pole and will get the GPS antenna at a better position then. It is attached to my window sill which don't see the sky too much at the moment.

UPDATE 2:

Since I have an antenna and cable provided I am placing the antenna temporary at my window and feeding it to my own beast receiver + beaglebone black so T-WBKK4 is up and running providing ground coverage but range will be poor. Just giving the FR24 provided antenna a play now. When the FR24 kit is activated normal coverage would resume.
                    Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2014-04-17, 03:39.

Comment

Did they gave you "Official Receipts" for all these payments ?
                      F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
                        Did they gave you "Official Receipts" for all these payments ?
                        Hi Birdie,

Sirim Permit- All communications via email, they emailed me to pay RM35 to their account. I have an online transaction slip to prove it.
                        The import permit - yes there was a receipt of RM31.80 from the agent.
                        No release fee requested by Customs. So I paid a total of RM66.80 for the permits only. No duty paid.

I have notified support about it when I send the email telling them the receiver is activated.
                        Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2014-04-17, 04:06.

Comment

Great. It doesn't goes into someones' roti prata and teh tarek.

Which location in KK are you in ?

I tried to get a friend in Keningau interested in FR24, but he wasn't keen. He live up in a plateau with wide open surroundings.
                          F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Hi Birdie,

Sirim Permit- All communications via email, they emailed me to pay RM35 to their account. I have an online transaction slip to prove it.
                            The import permit - yes there was a receipt of RM31.80 from the agent.
                            No release fee requested by Customs. So I paid a total of RM66.80 for the permits only. No duty paid.

I have notified support about it when I send the email telling them the receiver is activated.
                            why mine they hv charged me for RM 49.80 for the pos laju clearance... lolz...
                            then paid for SIRIM RM 35. total RM84.80.
                            wonder y my coverage hv dropped at west from 262nm to 112nm today.
                            yesterday was raised when i made a adjustment on the antenna...
                            glad to hear u get ur parcel nice and safe...
                            Last edited by alexsiong29; 2014-04-17, 07:16.

Comment

why mine they hv charged me for RM 49.80 for the pos laju clearance... lolz...
                              then paid for SIRIM RM 35. total RM84.80.
                              wonder y my coverage hv dropped at east from 262nm to 112nm today.
                              yesterday was raised when i made a adjustment on the antenna...
                              glad to hear u get ur parcel nice and safe...
                              From my past experience with import/export, Sabah & Sarawak have slightly different procedure from Sem. Malaysia.

Comment

All tax issues, please contact support for refund.

Comment

Working...
                                X