X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Angie33 View Post
    Hi Again,

I found a disturbing comment, it doesn't puzzle together as there wasn't enough fuel to get to the destination he mentioned but god knows.

But anyway I'll post it, this is after the news came out about the Maldives Islanders witnessing a plane flying low looking similar to MH370 at 6.15am local time on March 8.

4 hours ago
    The plane is in Somalia. The Pilot was killed shortly after takeoff and the co-pilot and one other on board hijacked the plane. The co-pilot shut everything down 2 minutes after signing off air traffic control in Malaysia. The plane then turned over Malaysia and then headed to Somalia. It was planned all along. The Maldives are close to the borders of Somalia.
    The governments probably already know. If you read all of the news it can be pieced together.
    I don't understand. How do the pink and green floater from the planet Zog feature in this story? They are not even mentioned! For any story to be believable it must include the Zog floaters!

Comment

• Personally... I don't believe this but still it's something new so am posting here....

Untitled.jpg

MH370: Indian techie finds satellite image possibly of missing plane

Comment

• Originally posted by bhavlobhuro View Post
        Personally... I don't believe this but still it's something new so am posting here....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3605[/ATTACH]

MH370: Indian techie finds satellite image possibly of missing plane

http://english.astroawani.com/news/s...ng-plane-32098
        See my post a page or 2 back. Totally debunked as being maps from 2009 since he was venturing outside the updated tile area
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• MISSING MH370: Zahid: Data deleted from pilot's simulator

PUTRAJAYA: Investigators examining Malaysia Airlines (MAS) pilot captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah’s home-made flight simulator have found that several recent files in the machine, that could possibly provide better insight into the mysterious disappearance of flight MH370, had been deleted.

full story: http://www.nst.com.my/latest/font-co...994%2F7.541994

Comment

• image.jpg
            Could vital info be Down Under?

SUPER-SECRET FACILITIES: Jindalee, Pine Gap may have crucial radar, satellite readings

Full Story: http://www.nst.com.my/nation/general...under-1.520539

Comment

• I notice an aircraft that appears like the missing Malaysian Boeing 777 parked in Gan International Airport Maldives - I don't think this can be the same missing aircraft as the airport but this aircraft is stationed there for the past two days - There is no indications of other aircrafts flying in and out of the airport according to flightraddar24. What do you think?

Comment

• Talk about being rude.
                In this case there are all types of possibilities after 12 days of search, I might be wrong but that's not way to answer man.
                You might have knowledge on aircrafts but your bloody rude,not coming back here again.
                Last edited by Angie33; 2014-03-19, 11:09.

Comment

• IMG_1735.jpg

pic from my iPhone

Comment

• Originally posted by bnsco@hotmail.com View Post
                    I notice an aircraft thatappears likethe missing Malaysian Boeing 777 parked in Gan International Airport Maldives - I don't think this can be the same missing aircraft as the airport but this aircraft is stationed there for the past two days - There is no indications of other aircrafts flying in and out of the airport according to flightraddar24. What do you think?
                    Livery? Reg No.? Branding?

Comment

I notice an aircraft that appears like the missing Malaysian Boeing 777 parked in Gan International Airport Maldives - I don't think this can be the same missing aircraft as the airport but this aircraft is stationed there for the past two days - There is no indications of other aircrafts flying in and out of the airport according to flightraddar24. What do you think?
                      You do realise that the map pictures are not live, they can be several years old! and they do not change day to day (and quite often not from year to year)
                      FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Comment

• Latest update from Aviation Herald, it would appear that recent sightings where also false.

"On Mar 19th 2014 the Marshal told Malaysia's Authorities, that an intermittent signal of an airliner was picked up at 01:28L as it headed towards Kuala Lumpur from the South China Sea, turned right towards Butterworth (Malaysia) and was lost from radar. That signal was only detected after specific request by Malaysia, the signal was never observed within Thailand's airspace.

On Mar 19th 2014 Malaysia's Transport Minister said, Malaysia contacted the Maldives, the Air Force Chief of Maldives told Malaysia the reports of an aircraft sighting at the Maldives Islands are not true. Both corridors are of equal importance in the search operation, the southern corridor is much more challenging however. The logs of the captain's flight simulator have recently been "cleared". There were no findings of any significance with any of the passengers."

Aviation Herald - News, Incidents and Accidents in Aviation
                        Last edited by speedbird1960; 2014-03-19, 11:42.
                        AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3610[/ATTACH]

pic from my iPhone
                          That looks to be maybe a 737 based on the size compared to the turboprop next to it...

Comment

• Ok sorry new to the app - Thanks F-EGLF1

Comment

• Satellite maps are NOT live. They are 1-3 years old in most cases.
                              There is a tower on Gan (with ATC and a FR24 receiver), so if the aircraft would have landed there we would know about it.
                              The aircraft on the picture is probably MegaMaldives B763 that has Gan as it's base.
                              Mega_Maldives_Boeing_767-300ER_Gu-2.jpg

Comment

• With regards to the claimed Maldives sightings, I have a few random thoughts:

1) Someone mentioned there must be radar there that would have noticed, I agree and just tracking that exact time on this site there are quite a lot of small planes flying around there that are tracked, Twin Otters, and a lot of float planes that have altitude quotes of 600 feet. Obviously if they are tracked at 600 feet it would be difficult to be "below radar". That being said, with a lot of low flying traffic it makes you wonder if there are non-commercial float planes that aren't tracked - although still a 777 flying low would still be moving significantly faster.

2) Diego Garcia is not far and if you look at a Google maps satellite image of it there are a lot of VERY LARGE military planes that frequent there. It would probably not be out of the question that the Maldives sees a lot of low flying military jets that aren't tracked on this site. Also given the proximity to Maldives, you would think US military radar would have definitely spotted the plane.

3) If it were a plane problem where everyone perished it would be difficult to believe it would make it to the Maldives at a very low altitude. The fuel burn would be significant flying that low over so much ocean.

4) The residents claim they saw a "Jumbo Jet" - no one here would refer to a 777 overhead as a "Jumbo Jet" - usually that would be a 747 - or maybe an A380 these days. Or possibly an Antonov cargo jet. Maybe there that would be the case but there is 737 regular traffic there so a 777 from underneath wouldn't look much different except for scale...
                                Last edited by smay69; 2014-03-19, 12:02.

Comment

Working...
                                X