Page 75 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast

Thread: Malaysia Airlines Flight Goes Missing En Route to China - Flight MH370

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Cambridge View Post
    maybe plan was hijack plane, fly to remote island and make demands but plane ran out of fuel just before getting to destination, wish tomnod.com let us choose where to look, if sightings over maldives are correct we should be allowed to look around say closest 500miles to those islands ...do you hear me tomnod.com ? we must be shown a rough idea of where were searching otherwise we feel we may be searching in totally wrong area.

did man in maldives say where on maldives he was and what direction plane was going ??? this article states island he was on http://www.nst.com.my/latest/font-co...medium=twitter
    I can't see a well executed hijacking failing because of something noobish like running out of fuel..

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Attack View Post
    Regarding the "Maldives witnesses".... wouldn't the Maldivien, Indian, Sri Lankan and/or Diego Garcian radars have picked up MH370 if it indeed flew past Maldives? Maldives is a popular tourist area with lots of seaplane traffic so I presume their radars / systems would be able to catch low altitude flights? (also assuming that although the Maldivien airport was at non-business hours that their systems may be still on and recording).
    Very interesting, if you draw a line from where MH370 disappeared through the navigation point Vampi and continue in a straight line it does go over the island of Kuda Huvadhu which is where these witnesses were. I'm thinking they initiated a turn intending to go back to Malaysia but something happened and the plane settled on that coarse and continued until it ran out of fuel

Quote Originally Posted by Angie33 View Post

4 hours ago
    The plane is in Somalia. The Pilot was killed shortly after takeoff and the co-pilot and one other on board hijacked the plane. The co-pilot shut everything down 2 minutes after signing off air traffic control in Malaysia. The plane then turned over Malaysia and then headed to Somalia. It was planned all along. The Maldives are close to the borders of Somalia.
    The governments probably already know. If you read all of the news it can be pieced together.

Where did you get this very interesting news from ?

Or is it the usual hot air fart ?
    Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a DVB-T Dongle to piss off The Chief Thief.

Quote Originally Posted by Angie33 View Post
    Hi Again,

I found a disturbing comment, it doesn't puzzle together as there wasn't enough fuel to get to the destination he mentioned but god knows.

But anyway I'll post it, this is after the news came out about the Maldives Islanders witnessing a plane flying low looking similar to MH370 at 6.15am local time on March 8.

4 hours ago
    The plane is in Somalia. The Pilot was killed shortly after takeoff and the co-pilot and one other on board hijacked the plane. The co-pilot shut everything down 2 minutes after signing off air traffic control in Malaysia. The plane then turned over Malaysia and then headed to Somalia. It was planned all along. The Maldives are close to the borders of Somalia.
    The governments probably already know. If you read all of the news it can be pieced together.
    I don't understand. How do the pink and green floater from the planet Zog feature in this story? They are not even mentioned! For any story to be believable it must include the Zog floaters!

Passenger
    Personally... I don't believe this but still it's something new so am posting here....

Untitled.jpg

MH370: Indian techie finds satellite image possibly of missing plane

http://english.astroawani.com/news/s...ng-plane-32098

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bhavlobhuro View Post
    Personally... I don't believe this but still it's something new so am posting here....

Untitled.jpg

MH370: Indian techie finds satellite image possibly of missing plane

http://english.astroawani.com/news/s...ng-plane-32098
    See my post a page or 2 back. Totally debunked as being maps from 2009 since he was venturing outside the updated tile area

Passenger
    MISSING MH370: Zahid: Data deleted from pilot's simulator

PUTRAJAYA: Investigators examining Malaysia Airlines (MAS) pilot captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah’s home-made flight simulator have found that several recent files in the machine, that could possibly provide better insight into the mysterious disappearance of flight MH370, had been deleted.

full story: http://www.nst.com.my/latest/font-co...994%2F7.541994

Passenger
    image.jpg
    Could vital info be Down Under?

SUPER-SECRET FACILITIES: Jindalee, Pine Gap may have crucial radar, satellite readings

Full Story: http://www.nst.com.my/nation/general...under-1.520539

Passenger
    I notice an aircraft that appears like the missing Malaysian Boeing 777 parked in Gan International Airport Maldives - I don't think this can be the same missing aircraft as the airport but this aircraft is stationed there for the past two days - There is no indications of other aircrafts flying in and out of the airport according to flightraddar24. What do you think?

Passenger
    Talk about being rude.
    In this case there are all types of possibilities after 12 days of search, I might be wrong but that's not way to answer man.
    You might have knowledge on aircrafts but your bloody rude,not coming back here again.
    Last edited by Angie33; 2014-03-19 at 10:09.