This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by elheisenberg View Post
    good morning, this is my first post on this forum! i usually have not much to do with aircrafts, but this case sad as it is fascinates me.
    I cam across an article, which really caught my eye and interest! i would be very greatful, if some veteran or aviation expert could clear that article up! because to me as an amateur it seems reasonable! but what do i know! thx a lot i advance
    the article
    http://www.lowyat.net/2014/03/was-th...-200-aircraft/
    I'm not an expert, just my thoughts. As each day goes by where there is zero trace of any wreckage, it becomes more and more likely that it was a criminal act that brought down MH370. I was skeptical about the hijacking theory when it first came out, but there is now data from military radar that suggests MH370 did the following:

- transponder switched off/disabled at 35'000 feet
    - MH370 changes direction
    - MH370 drop it's altitude, but in a controlled descent and then levels off for a period of time

And if that did happen then either a hijacker took control of the plane or the pilot/co-pilot was on some kind of suicide mission

I still think that there was mechanical issues that brought down MH370, but only because the hijack/suicide theories seem to farfetched. They need to start taking a close look at the pilots, they were entertaining teenage girls in the cockpit on the previous flight, and smoking (??) in the cockpit... shows a lack of professionalism not to mention safety issues.
    Last edited by zed; 2014-03-12, 00:59.

Comment

• This is a great and interesting theory, however this plane has many hours on it. every 18-24 mos these aircraft go through a "c" check and approx every 2 mos through an "A" check and "B" check. this would have DEFINITELY been see during the last "C" check and corrected. i have yet to deal with a "C" check that did not include correcting ALL "AD" and "SB" for liabilities like these. This does not explain the reason that there is no debris or that the beacons have not been found. btw some beacons are water activated and some life vests also have water activated beacons.
      Has anyone come across the sn of mh370?
      I do not want to cause any trouble but with the sn and tail number I may be able to fine more actual data on this specific plane. it also may have been removed for legal reasons.
      I am not convinced that this is the answer to the missing aircraft
      not trying to insult anyone or put down their theories but I have a lil experience with airframes, fuctionality and parts

Comment

• Originally posted by jblue View Post
        . This does not explain the reason that there is no debris or that the beacons have not been found. btw some beacons are water activated and some life vests also have water activated beacons.
        I agree. There should be debris somewhere. For whatever reason the plane changed course and did so, apparently in a controlled manner. At least for a period of time.

Comment

• I may need to make a media release linking myself to Santa clause. Everyone appears to be believing anything they read at present no matter the source as long as it says "experts" or "official"..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by jblue View Post
            Has anyone come across the sn of mh370?
            I do not want to cause any trouble but with the sn and tail number I may be able to find more actual data on this specific plane.
            Here is some extra details about the Aircraft: http://www.airframes.org/reg/9mmro
            AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
              I may need to make a media release linking myself to Santa clause. Everyone appears to be believing anything they read at present no matter the source as long as it says "experts" or "official"..

Not at all. We're speculating on speculation. Not a lot else we can do really. The only facts we have are the plane took off and flew it's correct flight path for a period of time then disappeared.

If I read something in the press, you have to obviously take what you read with a huge grain of salt, but when the Vietnamese Military state that they tracked the plane on radar for a period of time, then I regard that as a more credible piece of information compared to the fisherman who saw a white light shooting down to the ground...
              Last edited by zed; 2014-03-12, 01:57.

Comment

• Originally posted by zed View Post
                Not at all. We're speculating on speculation. Not a lot else we can do really. If I read something in the press, you have to obviously take what you read with a huge grain of salt, but when the Vietnamese Military state that they tracked the plane on radar for a period of time, then I regard that as a more credible piece of information compared to the fisherman who saw a white light shooting down to the ground...
                Something that can be done (which I was trying to get at) is sit back and watch it unfold without asking for people to input on all the crackpot theories sites they are posting and linking Heh (you didn't but post before my Santa one was). Most the people asking here are either appearing as very gullible believing everything they read on community based (or tin foil hat wearers) sites without credible sources, or purposely joining and linking these sites to use fr24s Google popularity to maliciously "backlink" these sites to get free exposure

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Not at all. We're speculating on speculation. Not a lot else we can do really. The only facts we have are the plane took off and flew it's correct flight path for a period of time then disappeared.

If I read something in the press, you have to obviously take what you read with a huge grain of salt, but when the Vietnamese Military state that they tracked the plane on radar for a period of time, then I regard that as a more credible piece of information compared to the fisherman who saw a white light shooting down to the ground...
                  Released by RMAF:

OFFICIAL STATEMENT BY CHIEF OF ROYAL MALAYSIAN AIR FORCE ON
                  BERITA HARIAN NEWS ARTICLE DATED 11th MARCH 2014 ON SEARCH AND RESCUE OPERATIONS IN THE STRAITS OF MALACCA

1. I refer to the Berita Harian news article dated 11th March 2014 on Search and Rescue Operations in the Straits of Malacca which (in Bahasa Malaysia) referred to me as making the following statements:

The RMAF Chief confirmed that RMAF Butterworth airbase detected the location signal of the airliner as indicating that it turned back from its original heading to the direction of Kota Bahru, Kelantan, and was believed to have pass through the airspace of the East Coast of and Northern Peninsular Malaysia.

The last time the plane was detected by the air control tower was in the vicinity of Pulau Perak in the Straits of Malacca at 2.40 in the morning before the signal disappeared without any trace, he said.

2. I wish to state that I did not make any such statements as above, what occurred was that the Berita Harian journalist asked me if such an incident occurred as detailed in their story, however I did not give any answer to the question, instead what I said to the journalist was “Please refer to the statement which I have already made on 9 March 2014, during the press conference with the Chief of Defence Force at the Sama-Sama Hotel, Kuala Lumpur International Airport”.

3. What I stated during that press conference was,

The RMAF has not ruled out the possibility of an air turn back on a reciprocal heading before the aircraft vanished from the radar and this resulted in the Search and Rescue Operations being widen to the vicinity of the waters of Pulau Pinang.

4. I request this misreporting be amended and corrected to prevent further misinterpretations of what is clearly an inaccurate and incorrect report.

5. Currently the RMAF is examining and analyzing all possibilities as regards to the airliner’s flight paths subsequent to its disappearance. However for the time being, it would not be appropriate for the RMAF to issue any official conclusions as to the aircraft’s flight path until a high amount of certainty and verification is achieved. However all ongoing search operations are at the moment being conducted to cover all possible areas where the aircraft could have gone down in order to ensure no possibility is overlooked.

6. In addition, I would like to state to the media that all information and developments will be released via official statements and press conferences as soon as possible and when appropriate. Our current efforts are focused upon on finding the aircraft as soon as possible.

Thank You

GENERAL TAN SRI DATO’SRI RODZALI BIN DAUD RMAF
                  Chief of Royal Malaysian Air Force

Released On:

11 March 14
                  Kuala Lumpur

Statment is downloadable here http://avioradar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12#p12
                  For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Malaysia's air force chief has now denied making any statements that the military tracked the plane to the Straits of Malacca:

"Malaysia’s air force chief denied a media report that the military last tracked a missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner over the Straits of Malacca, far from where it last made contact with civilian air traffic control when it disappeared four days ago. 'I wish to state that I did not make any such statements,' RMAF chief General Tan Sri Rodzali Daud said in a statement today."

- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/ma....TOrE14aN.dpuf

In contrast, there are also reports coming out now that the Vietnamese are temporarily scaling back their search operations and narrowing the search area as they await information from Malaysia about shifting the search to the Malacca Straits.

(ETA: I see that Amper's post, which posted while I was typing this, provides much more detail of the full extent of the air force chief's statements than the article that I quoted.)
                    Last edited by mckinley; 2014-03-12, 02:16.

Comment

• Originally posted by mckinley View Post
                      Malaysia's air force chief has now denied making any statements that the military tracked the plane to the Straits of Malacca:

"Malaysia’s air force chief denied a media report that the military last tracked a missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner over the Straits of Malacca, far from where it last made contact with civilian air traffic control when it disappeared four days ago. 'I wish to state that I did not make any such statements,' RMAF chief General Tan Sri Rodzali Daud said in a statement today."

- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/ma....TOrE14aN.dpuf

In contrast, there are also reports coming out now that the Vietnamese are temporarily scaling back their search operations and narrowing the search area as they await information from Malaysia about shifting the search to the Malacca Straits.

(ETA: I see that Amper's post, which posted while I was typing this, provides much more detail of the full extent of the air force chief's statements than the article that I quoted.)
                      Ah ok. I thought that was some good information from the Malaysia Air Force, now it seems that the radar statement was misinterpreted. And we're back to square one!

Comment

Ah ok. I thought that was some good information from the Malaysia Air Force, now it seems that the radar statement was misinterpreted. And we're back to square one!
                        What do ya know.. my warnings to not believe it unless its from horses mouth is correct lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                          What do ya know.. my warnings to not believe it unless its from horses mouth is correct lol
                          Ha ha yeah.

Comment

• Sooo I was on tomnod snooping around the gulf of thailand to see if i find anything interesting and came across a crazy cloud formation. I know its nothing like i've seen before but maybe you guys can shed some light on it. It looks like some kind of cloud tunnel and after tweaking and enhancing it with picasa i could see that it was definitely abnormal.

Untitled.jpgEnhanced.jpg

Comment

• and for those interested in looking for it themselves, its in map 21924.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vvanguard View Post
                                and for those interested in looking for it themselves, its in map 21924.
                                Vvangard, I'm having trouble finding that map, not sure how to? But My son has found these two objects on map #25511 can you take a look and let me know if they are cargo or some kind of ship, they are close together and look odd to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X