Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrival time means landed or when you get to arrivals gate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrival time means landed or when you get to arrivals gate?

Hi everyone.

I'm tracking flight number JJ8084 from Sao Paulo to London Heathrow.

Flightradar24 have the estimated arrival time set at 14:56. Does it indicate when the plane is landed or does it include the time to pick up the luggage and make the passport control?

Problem is my girlfriend is in that flight and I've booked a taxi for her for 14:20 to take her from Heathrow to Gatwick airport to pick another flight. If she can't meet the driver before 15:10 I think she's going to miss the Gatwick flight (leaving at 17:20) and she will have to stay in Heathrow and open a complaint with the company for the delay, so they can provide another flight.

So if 14:56 is actually landing time I think I'm going to cancel the taxi booking as she definetly won't be able to leave the plane, pick the luggage and go through passport control in 15 minutes. It will take at least half an hour, won't it?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

ATD, ETA and ATA on FR24 are all runway times as this is the only thing that we can measure fairly correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      ATD, ETA and ATA on FR24 are all runway times as this is the only thing that we can measure fairly correct.
      Thank you Mike.

Anybody know the average time in Heathrow terminal 1 to get to the street since landing? (Including luggage pickup and passport control).

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        hi mike, is ETA coming from FMS thru xpdr or from airport data base thanks

Comment

Working...
        X