Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hehe

zkvpr.jpg
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      hehe

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6477[/ATTACH]
      increasing MLATs then? What is MLAT6 by the way? I know MLAT7 is for rpis, MLAT6 is the same?

Comment

• Someones producing some pretty bad MLAT hits

Look at all the dots out east

mlaterrors.jpg
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
          Someones producing some pretty bad MLAT hits

Look at all the dots out east

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6500[/ATTACH]
          This started to happen after the last update
          Last edited by Westone; 2015-10-18, 04:30.

Comment

• Wizz Air.jpg

Here is another one out East.
            Wizz Air A320 from Hungary, (With sharer IH)

Comment

• Have to wonder if someone re-setup after upgrade and got their GPS location waayyyy wrong

Comment

• Looks like I have some new equipment coming
                After hearing nothing since filling out the application in early June I had given up hope. Got an email today asking me to filll out the second stage form so I did that, received an email back saying it would take about a week for someone to make a decision......
                thirteen minutes later I had another email saying my site was approved.
                Looks like I need to prepare to drop the mast.

Comment

• Awesome news.

Comment

• Originally posted by KeriWX View Post
                    Looks like I have some new equipment coming
                    After hearing nothing since filling out the application in early June I had given up hope. Got an email today asking me to filll out the second stage form so I did that, received an email back saying it would take about a week for someone to make a decision......
                    Happy days... congrats.

Comment

I take it from your moniker that you are located in Keri Keri which will be great for advanced warning of approaching flights. What height is your mast and do you have many horizon obstructions? Here's hoping for 200-25-nm reception for you/us!
                      Michael
                      Palmerston North,
                      New Zealand
                      ex-FR24 Feeder

Comment

The more the merrier. 😀✈

Great to hear. New ones are slowly rolling over with F-NZTG3 online.

Comment

• Originally posted by nzradar View Post
                          I take it from your moniker that you are located in Keri Keri which will be great for advanced warning of approaching flights. What height is your mast and do you have many horizon obstructions? Here's hoping for 200-25-nm reception for you/us!
                          The top of my mast is around 15m AGL, the view to N E and S is very good, can see hills 30km away, hills to the W are a bit closer. With the USB dongle I was getting coverage from North cape to the Brynderwyns.

Comment

Congratulation,. to the F-s Looks like youll be able to Help the MLAT around you area..
                            (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                            1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• Picked up aircraft with the Hex of C05F93, rego of C-GKFA from NZCH heading north. Is one of ANZ 737 leaving us??

Comment

• C-GKFA
                                C05F93
                                McDonnell Douglas
                                DC-10-30 /F
                                KFA [KW] Kelowna Flightcraft

info about aircraft
                                For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Working...
                                X